CheapyD on Grasshopper Manufacture Podcast

I was going to say no thanks, but than I saw all those Batman statues in the pic so I now I am downloading!! What is Grasshopper Manufacures anyway?....I will listen

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah, I got all excited thinking it was a cagcast

Edit: Gah, and then there was a cagcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Davestation']I was going to say not thanks, but than I saw all those Batman statues in the pic so I now I am downloading!! What is Grasshopper Manufacures anyway?....I will listen[/QUOTE]

No More Heroes, Killer 7, you've probably heard of Suda51 at least.

Im a regular listener of lonestebans other podcast, Call of Podcast. The Grasshoper podcast has been pretty interesting so far.

I love GhM! Dislike all the Batman though... c'mon Suda! You should have 20 million Travis statues... forget Batman! He's lame.

Unfortunately, not a single Travis statue has been made (that I know of). No More Heroes has like... no merchandise. Not even a cheap plastic Beam Katana.

I liked Killer 7 and No More Heroes. Killer 7 got a lot of mixed reviews, but it definitely had a unique style to it that I appreciated. Too bad I don't see any Smith figures in the background. :p

Anyway, I'll subscribe to this podcast, as I'm curious to see what kind of merchandise there will be once the Grasshopper store opens.

I would think Grasshopper would be too Japanese for Cheapy's taste. I mean granted they don't make J-RPG's but Cheapy always seemed to prefer Western developed games to me.

bread's done
Back