Scott Pilgrim: The Game PSN preorder + Sex Bob-Omb PS Home Shirt $8.99 again @UbiShop

lawl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
J1Ux2.jpg

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_...2000/Scott-Pilgrim-Vs-The-World-The-Game.html

Just did it, you get the codes right away to redeem on the 10th.

Use code 10THANKS to save $1 (thx to ShockandAww)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']Use code 10THANKS to save $1. Please add that to the OP. Came to about 9.50 for me with tax. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Nice! Added.

[quote name='Wooten']So is this game basically River City Ransom? Because if it is I may have to bite.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much yeah.

Looks like a great co-op game. $14.99 seemed a little much for this, but at $9.99 I might just get it. I don't care about the PS home shirt at all.

[quote name='operation_remie']hope they do something for the 360[/QUOTE]

I hope so too, but I'm betting this promo is in part with their timed exclusivity for the PS3.

When is this supposed to ship? I want to order this, but at the same time I am moving in a month or so and do not want it delivered to the wrong address.

Thanks, I got the email about this, but I thought the only bonus from ordering from Ubisoft was the tshirt that I don't care about. Thanks for pointing out it was $5 cheaper, and for sharing the $1 off code.

[quote name='MSI Magus']When is this supposed to ship? I want to order this, but at the same time I am moving in a month or so and do not want it delivered to the wrong address.[/QUOTE]
Its PSN codes. You get them right away.

[quote name='MSI Magus']When is this supposed to ship? I want to order this, but at the same time I am moving in a month or so and do not want it delivered to the wrong address.[/QUOTE]

You get an email immediately after purchase with the codes for the game and the PS Home shirt. You can redeem both items on PSN on August 10 and 12 respectively.

Edit: I r too slow.

It's a digital download that'll likely be emailed around August 10th

edit: just noticed the post below said they give you a code right away. even better :D

Digital download via PSN. As soon as you check out they give you a 12 digit code to redeem on PSN for the download (which activates August 10).

You get both codes immediately at the website after you check out.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Use code 10THANKS to save $1. Please add that to the OP. Came to about 9.50 for me with tax. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

Is there any actual verification that the cost would be $15 otherwise? I seriously have not seen any indication anywhere that it would be $15 that wasn't just pure speculation. The page itself doesn't even indicate that it is a discount, so I'm guessing the game will be actually $10 dollars.

I actually have money in my PSN wallet, so this distinction is pretty important to me so I'd rather spend the money in my wallet then just save a dollar.

[quote name='QuietMimePsycho']Is there any actual verification that the cost would be $15 otherwise? I seriously have not seen any indication anywhere that it would be $15 that wasn't just pure speculation. The page itself doesn't even indicate that it is a discount, so I'm guessing the game will be actually $10 dollars.

I actually have money in my PSN wallet, so this distinction is pretty important to me so I'd rather spend the money in my wallet then just save a dollar.[/QUOTE]

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/110/1106814p1.html

This article refers to the 360 version but pricing should be the same for each ($15 or 1200 spacebucks).

Shot Ubi customer service an e-mail about the code, since I ordered before it was mentioned. Here's hopin'.
Still hyped about this either way. I've been waiting for 6 years...

Yeah, it says 9.99 on the front page and even on the confirmation when you add to cart, but then shows 14.99 on the payment screen. I think I was like 5 minutes too late :(

The front page and add to cart still says $9.99 but in cart it's $14.99. Seems false advertising now. Why did I miss it ;.;

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']....pre-order....a downloadble...game? *head asplode*[/QUOTE]

Well this is a different service but some people pre-order Steam games and get to pre-download them so it won't take as long to play when it's unlocked.

Dammit, I had the game in my cart while I was debating whether or not to buy it and they changed the price back to $14.99. Well I'm gonna pass on it then. I'm not as big on brawlers as I am on other games, but for $9 I was probably gonna take the plunge anyways (since it looked cool).

Oh well. :cry:

Even though I love all of Paul Robertson's stuff I'm definitely going to have to wait for this to be $9.99 again before buying. They screwed themselves D:

bread's done
Back