(PS3) Bionic commando $10 on amazon.com

I have it on ps3, beat it and loved it.

So today I ordered a 360 copy from warehouse deals so I can play the superior version. The ps3 version has some loading and framerate issues. And the resolution is worse so it kinda looks like ass.

End fight was disappointing, but definitely worth $10.

On a side note, I've never seen a game drop in price so fast. I remember picking it up from GS less than a month after release for $20.

[quote name='yarkitty123']This game has $5 Newegg written all over it. Probably why I am so hesitant to get it right now.[/QUOTE]
Actually Newegg had it for 10 for both versions and I think once the stock ran out they stopped carrying it. 10 seems to be about the right price for this game because I didn't see it any cheaper on newegg.

I hope you go with the pizza...this game is really bad. I got it at best buy for 9.99 a couple of months ago.

At $10 it's a must-have. I first took it out as a Gamestop rental but soon fell in love with it so I had to get my own copy. Honestly the only people who didn't like it are the nostalgia-blinded idiots, those who don't even the genre in the first place or people with motion sickness (probably).

Sure the radiation making you stick to a linear path & somewhat cheap enemies near the end are negatives but they're just minor, for me at least. Just buy this instead of 10 extra pounds to your ass.

[quote name='Sk']I hope you go with the pizza...this game is really bad. I got it at best buy for 9.99 a couple of months ago.[/QUOTE]

I can see why people think it's bad, but I'm telling ya.

Once you master the grappling arm the game just clicks. I've seen people swear up and down that the game is absolute shit. Then give it a second try with some advice on how to swing and it just clicks for them.

I have owned and sold this game 3x already and never played a minute of it. Just never get around to it, look at the cover, watch some vids and see people pissing and moning about how bad it is and then I sell it in a fit to get a little cash for a better game out at that time. Have never lost money as I always get it dirt cheap, but just funny I have probably owned it more than most and never played it. Ha ha.

Picked up this game early this week at my local Hastings for $5.99 (new). It was advertised on their weekly ad at that price. May be YMMV.

Really enjoyed this game (360 verison) and for the price you won't be out much if you don't like it.

It is pretty difficult though, my brother was never able to finish it. (I didn't have any problems, ymmv I suppose.)

I will second what JUDOHAWK said, once you get used to the grappling arm the game as a whole just clicks, didn't take any time at all for me to adjust to it. I think it may have given my brother some trouble at first, not sure though.

bread's done
Back