Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii) - $20.65 on Amazon

Also worth noting is the fact that GameStop has the game used for $20, marked down from $25. After 25used/Edge it should be pretty cheap.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=917615

[quote name='Graviex']FYE.com still has it listed for $15, I bought it from them a couple months ago. They're currently OOS, but they come in every once in a while.

http://www.fye.com/Muramasa--The-De...VproductId52361462VVcatId455366VVviewprod.htm[/QUOTE]

It's actually $15 plus shipping (unless you spend $30).

[quote name='0192837465']hmm...might pick this up at this price.[/QUOTE]

Better hurry.....I heard the are out of print.

[quote name='thegreek']Better hurry.....I heard the are out of print.[/QUOTE]

All games go out of print eventually. Someone mentioned that in one thread here. People speculate too much and artificially drive up demand too easily.

[quote name='scottman']All games go out of print eventually. Someone mentioned that in one thread here. People speculate too much and artificially drive up demand too easily.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. That was the joke. He should have mentioned Fire-Thief for full effect.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']got this at sears for 4.97 :)[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you meant to say if you are very lucky, you may find this on clearance for $4.97 at Sears. I repeat, very lucky. Congratulations for being luckier than most.

[quote name='thegreek']Better hurry.....I heard the are out of print.[/QUOTE]
yeah picked it up at the earlier price...just looking at screenshots makes me want to all over the face.

then again this is vanillaware we are talking about right? they could just print up some more copies through their money making machine, and voila!

anyway thanks op!

[quote name='PapaSmerf']I'm sure you meant to say if you are very lucky, you may find this on clearance for $4.97 at Sears. I repeat, very lucky. Congratulations for being luckier than most.[/QUOTE]

Very lucky now, yes. Two months ago it was pretty easy to get this for $4.97 to $9.97 at Sears. I pretty much saw it at every Sears I went to back then.

[quote name='Josef']Very lucky now, yes. Two months ago it was pretty easy to get this for $4.97 to $9.97 at Sears. I pretty much saw it at every Sears I went to back then.[/QUOTE] I would say you too are lucky. I looked for this at many Sears near me and found none in the last couple months. It's all well and good to report low prices, but don't expect everyone to be able find them. Some regions just seem to lack the stock that others have or have more efficient hoarders. I was able to pick this title up used for $15, but I happened upon it 400 miles from home. I was very aware of the clearance price and actively looked for it, but it simply was not available to me at other than full retail. Sorry for the rant, but I just get tired of hearing others say how prolific some title is when it is clearly dependant on location.

[quote name='Vinny']Come on Amazon... drop it to $15![/QUOTE]

I think this game is $15 or less at both Meijer.com and Wherehouse.com. They both charge shipping, but so does Amazon at this price, unless you have Prime.

[quote name='gantt']I think this game is $15 or less at both Meijer.com and Wherehouse.com. They both charge shipping, but so does Amazon at this price, unless you have Prime.[/QUOTE]

or go over 25$ for free shipping

If anyone is interested, I have a sealed copy I would sell for $25 shipped via Paypal. I bought and extra copy after forgetting I had ALREADY got it in a trade a while back. PM me if interested.

[quote name='jousley']If anyone is interested, I have a sealed copy I would sell for $25 shipped via Paypal. I bought and extra copy after forgetting I had ALREADY got it in a trade a while back. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I thought, wow, good luck with that offer in this thread - but Barnum was right.

[quote name='billyrayearl']Surely YMMV, but my Sam's in Evansville, IN had this for $19.99 as recently as yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Sams in Vacaville, CA also had it for $19.99

[quote name='gantt']LOL. I thought, wow, good luck with that offer in this thread - but Barnum was right.[/QUOTE]

Well, D-bag, you have to pay shipping and tax on those on amazon and that's when they are in stock. I was just offering to sell my extra that I bought for 30.99 or so if someone wanted it. Same price and you don't have to drive around to find it. So jump back under
your rock and shove your head back up your ass if ya didn't like it ;)

bought it... couldn't resist.

still haven't played Odin Sphere... this is supposed to the spiritual sucessor to this game.

[quote name='jousley']Well, D-bag, you have to pay shipping and tax on those on amazon and that's when they are in stock. I was just offering to sell my extra that I bought for 30.99 or so if someone wanted it. Same price and you don't have to drive around to find it. So jump back under
your rock and shove your head back up your ass if ya didn't like it ;)[/QUOTE]

Most people don't even have tax when it comes to Amazon.
And I'm pretty sure most people got Prime via the student program or trials.

Picked this up Meijer.com a while back for

[quote name='jousley']Well, D-bag, you have to pay shipping and tax on those on amazon and that's when they are in stock. I was just offering to sell my extra that I bought for 30.99 or so if someone wanted it. Same price and you don't have to drive around to find it. So jump back under
your rock and shove your head back up your ass if ya didn't like it ;)[/QUOTE]

Two posts above yours, I listed two places where people could get this for about $18 with tax and shipping. It seems you have difficulty with the concept that $18 is $7 less than $25, but most people get it. What you paid for it is irrelevant to a buyer, sorry to say.

Still, it's a free market and if someone wants to pay $25 to do business with such a charming individual, so be it. Perhaps they'll consider the extra $7 a charity donation towards some anger management sessions.

Just as a note, the edition I got from FYE (which some say is the same as Wherehouse) is the Canadian edition. If that matters to some, go with Amazon.

River Road is selling it for $18 with $4 shipping and I went it for it since it didn't have any tax (kinda rare for me in CA). I'm good with $22.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Just as a note, the edition I got from FYE (which some say is the same as Wherehouse) is the Canadian edition. If that matters to some, go with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I got mine from Wherehouse. What do you mean by Canadian edition? The manual is in English and French, but I assumed that was standard. The back says made in USA and for use in USA, Canada, Mexico, and Latin America only. Of course, it doesn't matter to me either way, but I'm curious.

Anyway, this is a great game, and I'd encourage anyone who likes Action RPGs or Japanese folklore to pick it up. It's fun and the graphics are gorgeous.

[quote name='Mossygirl']I got mine from Wherehouse. What do you mean by Canadian edition? The manual is in English and French, but I assumed that was standard. The back says made in USA and for use in USA, Canada, Mexico, and Latin America only. Of course, it doesn't matter to me either way, but I'm curious.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that, too. What exactly made it seem to be a "Canadian edition?" And does it make any difference once you put the disc in?

I remember with Ace Combat 5, all the copies I saw - even at various Best Buys - had bilingual (English and French) text on the case jacket (and the manual, too, I think). I think that was the only SKU that was sold in the US market, at least for a while.

[quote name='gantt']I was wondering that, too. What exactly made it seem to be a "Canadian edition?" And does it make any difference once you put the disc in?[/QUOTE]

The back of the packaging is both in English and French. That usually tells me that it was made for the Canadian market. I could be wrong, since I haven't seen the US edition to see if it is the same.

I only mention it because some on here mentioned that there are problems trading in Canadian editions of games with places like Gamestop and Amazon.

[quote name='TheLongshot']The back of the packaging is both in English and French. That usually tells me that it was made for the Canadian market. I could be wrong, since I haven't seen the US edition to see if it is the same.

I only mention it because some on here mentioned that there are problems trading in Canadian editions of games with places like Gamestop and Amazon.[/QUOTE]

That's weird -- game companies normally don't create separate Canadian versions since all games published for North America are NTSC. It would be silly for a publisher to create different artwork/design for the Canadian market (in terms of expenses, etc.).

In fact, game covers bearing multiple languages is common. Tales of Vesperia and Onechanbara are only two examples of NTSC games that do this. It cuts costs for the publisher since the disc inside is the same thing no matter where.

[quote name='eau']17.88 from HubbaGames.

38.98 from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I recently got another Wii game from HubbaGames via Amazon. It looks new as advertised: case overwrapped and intact.

[quote name='romeogbs19']That's weird -- game companies normally don't create separate Canadian versions since all games published for North America are NTSC. It would be silly for a publisher to create different artwork/design for the Canadian market (in terms of expenses, etc.).

In fact, game covers bearing multiple languages is common. Tales of Vesperia and Onechanbara are only two examples of NTSC games that do this. It cuts costs for the publisher since the disc inside is the same thing no matter where.[/QUOTE]

I bought a copy of WarioWare: Touched on eBay that was a Canadian copy. It was obvious because the website on the back of the case said nintendo.ca. So it does happen.

bread's done
Back