Post Something We Don't Know

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
One Per Post Please.

As a result of the 9 11 Attacks and people's ensuing fear of flying on planes, an estimated 1,595 "excess" highway deaths occurred in the following year.

That guy who played Jacob in Twilight also played Shark boy in Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Don't know why, but that totally blew my mind when I found out.

Two Detroit Tigers pitchers have had no hit bids through 6 innings. Both were broken up by a guy with the last name of Joyce.

[quote name='2DMention']I work 20 hours a week, but only do like 6 hours of actual work a week.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everyone do this, therefore making it common knowledge?

[quote name='mistymayem']Today is my 17th birthday[/QUOTE]

Holy Shit my brother turned 17 on the 25th , also did you know that the world is circle

[quote name='cdeener']I owned my first house before I've owned a car.[/QUOTE]

That does not compute.

You must have inherited it.

[quote name='cdeener']I owned my first house before I've owned a car.[/QUOTE]

owned the house or owed a bank for the house they owned?

when I'm bored, I tie my pubic hair on my testicles in knots then hang stuff from 'em. YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT.[quote name='Demolition Man']No. The "Internet Radio Revolution" is dead. Time to let it go and move on CAG.[/QUOTE]I believe.

Cats can't taste sweets things, due to a gene lost at some point in their evolution.

That's why they only eat meat (generally), they may be the only mammal that can't taste sweet.

Also, Cats are awesome, that is all.

[quote name='2DMention']That does not compute.

You must have inherited it.[/QUOTE]

I just bought it last month. I normally take public transit or drive my family's vehicles so I could save the money to buy the house so I never really needed to own one.

[quote name='Malik112099']owned the house or owed a bank for the house they owned?[/QUOTE]

Bought it from an individual for cash so I own it free and clear. Nice brick bungalow with 3 bedrooms. It took me a while to save up for it but it was well worth it.

Construction and occupancy of all of the replacement World Trade Center Towers may now not be completed until 2036 due to the status of the real estate market. No joke.

You can get desensitized in your penis from masturbating excessively. Much like an addiction, some guys will masturbate so much that they have to whack it harder to get the same feeling, and eventually numb their penis to anything but rough handling. This makes the more sensual, soft feelings of a woman's touch much harder to feel.

If you masturbate excessively, seriously wonder if you have it or not.

http://www.curedeathgrip.com/index.html

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Soylent Green is people.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of this movie, really want to see it though :applause: Are you saying we're going to be cannibals?

It is believed that Michelangelo has hidden an image of a brain in two of his major religious works in the Sistine Chapel - in 'The Creation of Adam' and 'The Separation of Light and Darkness'.

The best female chess player in the world can play without a board or pieces i.e. over a telephone, because female's brains use different processes to play chess at that level of ability. She was also trained at a young age to become a savant, it was not by inherent talent, showing that it is likely anyone can become a savant. This has been supported in other scientific tests on humans.

[quote name='J7.']The best female chess player in the world can play without a board or pieces i.e. over a telephone, because female's brains use different processes to play chess at that level of ability. She was also trained at a young age to become a savant, it was not by inherent talent, showing that it is likely anyone can become a savant. This has been supported in other scientific tests on humans.[/QUOTE]

I thought this was common among world-class chess players. Wouldn't this ability be similar to playing blind-folded?

[quote name='vince220']I thought this was common among world-class chess players. Wouldn't this ability be similar to playing blind-folded?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is, but what I saw claimed that male brains play based on visual spatial relationships whereas female brains are not as good at this. Perhaps she is just far superior in comparison to males who can do this.

When she plays over the phone they call out the numbers, ex C-5. She can also view a moving chessboard for a few seconds and reproduce all the pieces on the board as well as basically read the mind of a lesser opponent and have her next move ready before they finish their own.

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WREgHsTr5yE&feature=PlayList&p=29787C38DB4ED299&index=0&playnext=1

Some retarded kids can hear a song once and immediately play it back note for note on a piano, even years after hearing it the one initial time.

bread's done
Back