Starcraft 2 Guest Pass Gravy Train. Spread the love.

gomikeoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
This is a thread for people who would like the 7 hour guest pass to try it before they buy it.

I was in beta, but at the time I was using my mac, but I havent tried it on my PC. My mac was a bit slow, so I would like to see if it even runs smoothly on my PC before I buy it and even get let down.

Put your name down for whatever reason to get a guest pass.

If anyone has a guest pass, would appreciate. If I end up buying my copy, I would more than likely give it away for free on CAG. Thanks.

1) gomikeoh
2) gilljoy
3) benisjamin
4) paradoxseven
5) killias2
6) Lokki
7) AceSam14

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, I'd also love one. Not going to be able to buy it until tomorrow, and I'm not even sure if my PC is going to be able to handle it.

Was looking for a thread like this..My copy won't arrive till tomorrow (because of work I won't be able to play until 9pm).

So I'm looking for a pass to play tonight before I read any spoilers :/ . When RDR came out I read a comment on Kotaku that spoiled the ending for me, I was very upset..

I would love one! I plan on buying it eventually, but would love to try it out, and see how it runs on my current computer, and i never got in on the beta :(

Would appreciate it, thanks :D

Do the guest passes support single player? If so, it'd be great to have one until my copy arrives next week... I can then pay it forward...

I'll toss my name in as well. I had to delay buying it thanks to my AC going out at my house on Sunday. I'm still waiting for the AC people to get the parts in to fix it and the bill is already over $1000. :cry:

Cool air for my family in 90+ degree weather with 80+ humidity is more important than buying SC2 at this point. I'd love to be able to play it for a few hours though.

Edit - A RL friend gave me one of his Guest passes. Please remove me from the list. Thanks to the CAGs that offered me passes though. You guys rock.

I would love to try it out on my machine, I've been debating picking it up all morning so this would be ideal.

Please put my name on that list.

If anyone has a spare code I'll take it! I'm interested in this game but haven't played it or the first.

Sway me to the -$60 side! :)

Edit: I just got it and I'm loving it! I no longer need a code.

I'd like to be on the list also. I played the hell out of Starcraft back in the day and I'd love to get my hands on the new one if I had the money.

I like to try it as well, just to see what kind of game this is. I'm not familiar with the Starcraft franchise and the universe it developed, so I like to know what it's made of.

2) ParadoxSeven

;) i need it to test out my computer, see if i gotta upgrade before i buy! love sc1, been playing since the day it first came out, ahhh, so many great times playing lan games with groups of friends, sad this new one doesn't have it, but the internet is far far better then it was back then. So not oh so bad

I just bought one from ebay for $5, I can confirm now that the trial unlocks everything: single player and multiplayer.

You get 7 hours of game time. That's enough for today since I'm getting the CE tomorrow.

Too bad these threads always just sit with dozens of people saying "I'll take one", but nobody ever comes along to supply everyone. Not enough codes in the world for all the people who want one.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Too bad these threads always just sit with dozens of people saying "I'll take one", but nobody ever comes along to supply everyone. Not enough codes in the world for all the people who want one.[/QUOTE]

not true about not enough codes in the world, every single game bought has a code, whats more ture is that none of them will ever come here and care to type it up for someone :/

[quote name='ParadoxSeven']not true about not enough codes in the world, every single game bought has a code, whats more ture is that none of them will ever come here and care to type it up for someone :/[/QUOTE]

It was an exaggeration...

But anyway people who have those codes will probably just sell it to people like another guy in this thread that would buy it. Money is king you know. Who wants to give something away that can be sold for a dollar.:bomb:

Guess I'll get this started...

Starcraft 2 Pass: WWXB9G-YHFP-JNG272-2VXD-XGWPTH
Starcraft 2 Pass: F8WPWT-6F6B-PWXTZB-PENT-8DMMC6

WOW 10 day pass: 8ZV4ZF-J8KR-84ZBRK-PK69-FN4PKZ
WOW 10 day pass: KH72CP-6WWZ-666F2J-66WE-MW4T26

I'd appreciate a guest pass if anyone has one available. It will help whet my appetite until I get some more cash and can get the full version.

Wow I just timed that one right... thanks flxuraz. I grabbed this one - Starcraft 2 Pass: F8WPWT-6F6B-PWXTZB-PENT-8DMMC6

Add me to the list please. Would've bought it today, but have to wait on an ebayer to pay me... *grumble grumble grumble*

Throw me on the list too please. I was too late to get the beta access and really want to try this game. Good ol days of Original starcraft haha.

Can anyone PM a free 14 day guess pass ?
I bought the CE from Amazon but since i live in Central America i have to wait a week to get it in my hands

A guess pass can help me wait till the game arrives
Thanks

[quote name='Devulture']Wait, I have to make a Blizzard account to use the guess pass?[/QUOTE]

yup... don't have one already? ;)

I shouldn't have to register for anything just to try a product. And what am I gonna do with an account I'll most likely never to use?

[quote name='Devulture']I shouldn't have to register for anything just to try a product. And what am I gonna do with an account I'll most likely never to use?[/QUOTE]

No plans to buy the game?

dont' own the original game? or diablo, or warcraft games?

I never played any of the Blizzard games. It's only been just last year that I started PC games, and I never experienced an RTS. The only game I played that's close to an RTS is Brutal Legend, and I hated that part of the game.

But I'm willing to give this Starcraft II game a shot to see what it's about.

bread's done
Back