- - - - -

Mass. Legislature approves plan to bypass Electoral College

#31 Sarang01   My Use Name Is Saber CAGiversary!   5586 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:43 AM

Completely asinine. They just deprived MA citizens the right to vote in the Presidential election. On the bright side, my vote never mattered anyway, living in a sea of Democrats and this law could ironically lead MA to vote Republican at the next election.

Mine doesn't where I Iive since it always votes Republican. If a bill here passes like MA, my vote would matter for Pres.

#32 Thomas96   I am Thomaticus! CAGiversary!   6075 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Thomas96

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

I like the idea... however,  I think that people should be given a longer time to vote during the early voting stages.  In total I think 30 days would be best. 

#33 ran88dom99  

ran88dom99

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:30 PM

I guess I support this. Though I really think improving usenet/wikipedia-like public communication and education systems would accomplish much more than any changes to political organizations.

#34 HenryFropy  

HenryFropy

Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:35 PM

I read in an email from the DSSA that if you sign up to make a comment or statement at the hearing, and if you are lucky enought to be chosen, you will be restricted to 2 MINUTES. Isnt that rich?