Free 10 day World of Warcraft guest pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW is addicting. I stopped playing it because I was annoyed that people always harassed others or they simply couldn't work as a team in raids. In the old days, before Burning Crusade, it was much better than this.

[quote name='Torazo']WoW is addicting. I stopped playing it because I was annoyed that people always harassed others or they simply couldn't work as a team in raids. In the old days, before Burning Crusade, it was much better than this.[/QUOTE]

Second, MC raiding was sweet!

I have two guess passes (Two passes are: World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2) left since I bought the Starcraft 2 today. Who wants to pm in the first place and second place? I gave another guest pass to my brother for trying the Starcraft 2 out.

1- Dont post codes in threads, free stuff should be just for cag memembers and anyone can come in and take the codes without even having to be a cag member or signed in. Do something where you let people send you a pm for a code then reply the code back to them or something but dont feed the lurkers.

2- You can always just go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml and click on the free trial box for the exact same thing in the upper left hand corner with no need for codes, anyone can get a free trial.

[quote name='baphomet58']i'd like the sc2 pass please[/QUOTE]

since it was mentioned in another thread, you can buy SC2 passes from ebay.

[quote name='gargus']1- Dont post codes in threads, free stuff should be just for cag memembers and anyone can come in and take the codes without even having to be a cag member or signed in. Do something where you let people send you a pm for a code then reply the code back to them or something but dont feed the lurkers.

2- You can always just go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml and click on the free trial box for the exact same thing in the upper left hand corner with no need for codes, anyone can get a free trial.[/QUOTE]
1- If someone gets a code, it's theirs to do what they like with it. If they want to give it to the King of Spain, or the first lurker or whomever, it's their prerogative.

2- If anybody can get the trial, why do you care about 1?

[quote name='Torazo']WoW is addicting.[/QUOTE]

I'm really glad that I'm cheap and can't bring myself to pay monthly for WOW otherwise I'd be screwed.

1. Create a Battle.net® account at http://us.battle.net/account (if you already have a Battle.net account, simply log in.)
2. Under the "Manage My Games" section, click on "Add a New Game."
3. Enter this Authentication Key:

D8XV4B-88MW-7BZGYV-TFPX-HZBGXG

F4MYZC-7MW6-RJ6F6C-4XD9-Y6W6EF

6FT2HD-DZEM-TGR8R6-PWVD-F447JV

62VM8D-XJFZ-P9NVRE-FWEJ-P4NWKF

R7P2PW-78HP-WH29NC-R7W6-4JWNZP

If these get used up and you are interested in WoW, send me a PM!

[quote name='MicroB']What's the difference between a guest pass and the trial ?[/QUOTE]

The person that gives you a guest pass gets a free month if you sign up. Also, it may or may not be the same thing as recruit-a-friend, which is bonus experience gain when playing together and a free mount for the person who did the referring.

[quote name='MicroB']What's the difference between a guest pass and the trial ?[/QUOTE]

If you are actually interested in playing WoW, it's better for you to join under someone. Infact, feel free to PM me for a trial. :)

[quote name='gargus']1- Dont post codes in threads, free stuff should be just for cag memembers and anyone can come in and take the codes without even having to be a cag member or signed in. Do something where you let people send you a pm for a code then reply the code back to them or something but dont feed the lurkers.

2- You can always just go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml and click on the free trial box for the exact same thing in the upper left hand corner with no need for codes, anyone can get a free trial.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think it would matter for WOW guest passes for the same reason you stated in #2. This isn't the first time I've given codes away and I usually do them differently. Anyways here are 2 more codes if anybody cares.

6DXY84-RZ6K-GJFFT4-H4VN-YDM4MF
JBE9PP-6PX9-ET7JYR-4F7J-PJCJEB

Wow, I'm surprised... of the 5 keys I posted, 4 have been used. I've been offering trials for MONTHS... even have the thing in my sig... had NOONE PM me... guess there are a lot of lurkers here. Seriously though, PM me if you want a trial key. I'll have one for you very fast! (Unless it is nighttime in EST, then I'm probably asleep.)

since some of you say you have alot can you give me maybe 3? i'd like to try WoW out i've heard alot of it and i'd like to try it, 1 to try it and the other 2 maybe if i liked it or just to give em away in a contest or just for free

Here are some more keys if anybody wants any.

VE4WNW-P4BY-8VFP8X-RJ2X-C4VR4D

HF97TY-G86T-W99DTM-KVKV-JM4Y6B

HEWE4W-PWM6-7CZJDK-68JY-T9HMV9

TCJPXG-9WZD-CK8TKP-YJ8P-7YPW24

FGGTKW-74D8-TPBF47-P9E7-9RFHYT

7TKZVR-PP9X-492NJZ-WC2Z-RJ4HMK

BJY6H2-THR8-GJW9EZ-GM6Z-BGPFCX

84GFFG-XDWZ-M2JVR2-DP6C-YFX97V

ZBT82N-GZ46-2DVHH9-PWWF-T2X9VC

FTVHCT-78ZN-GXNGM2-6NZ7-XB9FYB

Here are 4 for anyone. If you need one after this just send me a pm and I can send you one. (I have about 20)

67GTN8-WT2H-RGWKEW-Y6G6-EW9NDB

XTRTVP-4678-PCJJHK-D4ZF-JWG8GG

JYX64N-TX9R-W2WNWZ-XVGC-ZY64VH

RDXPYE-DY42-GBEYBT-JVFT-YN4KWM

Free trial keys for US or Canada Accounts:
You can activate your free trial with the following steps:
1. Create a Battle.net account at http://us.battle.net/account (if you already have a Battle.net account, simply log in.)
2. Under the "Manage My Games" section, click on "Add a New Game."
3. Enter one of the Authentication Keys below:

P2DNEX-72XZ-2KXDZ7-EFEE-EEPPBT

KGEVNH-PHRW-GTTVZM-X9NC-6HPV4J

DC6ZYT-RDJJ-RH4TBN-FVP9-P6428J

9XXRKP-PWEX-XW96RK-6KTW-FCWFVK

Thank you in advance and have fun!

As users benefit from giving out the trial keys, please keep both the resurrection & guest passes in the referral section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back