H: Crackdown 2 Toy Box DLC and Transformers WFC Map Packs PSN

Skram

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Looking to start getting into this whole trading deal

Have- Chocobo Avatar Prop for Xbox, Redeemable code
Transformers WFC PSN Map Pack #1(Maps+Preorder Characters)
Transformers WFC PSN Map Pack #2(Maps+New Characters)
Crackdown 2 Toy Box DLC
Sonic Adventure XBLA
Madden Arcade XBLA Code

Looking for XBLA Games/PSN Games I don't own

Higher Want-Summer of XBLA Games

Please take the Transformers Map Pack off my hands. Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to try ebay for this. Awhile ago I sold two of them on ebay, one went for $30 and the other went for $50. It seems there is no supply on ebay right now so if you listed it as a buy it now with best offer enabled you could probably sell it for anywhere from $30-60.

Sorry your lists and offers don't catch my eye. In the market for XBLA games/PSN games. Updated it to show what I could think of off the top of my head.

Bumpity bump since I just acquired a Map Pack/Preorder Bonus Character thing for Transformers War For Cybertron for PSN

[quote name='killmak']You might want to try ebay for this. Awhile ago I sold two of them on ebay, one went for $30 and the other went for $50. It seems there is no supply on ebay right now so if you listed it as a buy it now with best offer enabled you could probably sell it for anywhere from $30-60.[/QUOTE]
Wish I would've known about the supply/demand for this when I got my code. I'm not even into Final Fantasy and totally regret redeeming the code. I thought the Chocobo was gonna be bigger and run around, not look like a little baby chicken flying around the screen.

I still feel that XBL should have some kind of way to trade items that we regret buying to other users, but of course that would be a loss of cashflow and that would make Mr. Micro$oft mad!

[quote name='lowkey db josh']im willing to swap perfect dark an MW2 gamer pics for madden arcade[/QUOTE]

Done and done sir, good trading with you.
Also bumpity.

Bump.
For Sonic Adventure I have offers of Ikaruga from someone and Marathon from another. Both seem fine trades but would anyone have something better?

bread's done
Back