Dessloks trade list EVERYTHiNG MUST GO PS1(FF7,VP)/Saturn/PS2/Dreamcast/Wii W:PAYPAL

Desslok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
11/1/10

Don't know if everybody knows but TE Fight Sticks are one Sale at the Game Shark Store for 100$ plus free shipping by using Coupon Code SOCAL (case sensitive). Due to this and that I am still looking for a fight stick and am short on money. If you have interest on anything on my game list let me know. I would be willing to trade 150 Dollars worth of Games, and you can buy the stick and get it shipped to me. To clarify basically if you like whats on my list don't want to spend what I am asking you can get 150$ worth of whatever I have by purchasing the stick, and having it shipped to me, or getting it shipped to yourself and reshipping it (which seems a little ridiculous since you would have to pay extra shipping) If you are interesting in doing something like this. Let me know I can ship first as long as you show me an electronic confirmation purchase. The promotion lasts til 11/10 So I will keep this offer running until then. If these details confuse you, but you are interested please PM me we can work it out.

10/5/10
Ok so i really need money now, I am not posting any prices up yet, but I INSIST on being low ball'd at this point in time. Please use your common sense, but to be honest, I probably won't be rejecting too many offers at the moment....so Lowballers this is all yours!

If you need pics before working out a deal let me know and I can get them emailed to you right away.
SHIPPING UPDATE PLEASE READ
It has been a little bit since i have shipped stuff and wow prices went up so from here on out here is a break down for shipping.

First off I ship priority Mail USPS w/ DC

20$ and under orders you cover the shipping (about 10-13$ from what i saw today)

21-50$ I will split it with you so about 5.50 for shipping

51$ and over I will cover shipping

Thanks for reading :)

First things first my Wants
-Paypal, Paypal and more Paypa
-I do have one huge want right now besides for money and that is a MadKatz TE Fight Stick for Xbox360 if you've got one and like my list please PM me :)

PS1:
Castlevania:SoTN (Greatest hits, minor scratches, and audio in the VERY first section of the castle sometimes skips, other than that plays absolutely fine) SOLD
Final Fantasy 9 (Good condition Black Label) 15$
Final Fantasy 8 (Good condition plays fine, Black Label) 15$
Final Fantasy 7 (Greatest Hits, Good condition plays fine) 15$
Threads of Fate (disc only, other than that no issues) SOLD
Alundra 2 (No Manual) 8$
Valkyrie Profile (do not have manual both discs are fine) 50$
Metal Gear Solid (complete) 20$
Chrono Chross Greatest Hits (Complete) 15$
Lunar SSSC all 4 discs with playstation Case but thats it(case is cracked BTW) 30$
Lunar2EBC Same as above but case is not cracked. 30$

Saturn:
NOTE on the saturn it does not save data well everytime you start it up you have to enter the date (if you really want to i usually skip it)
Sega Saturn System with hookups RFU style for video. 2 regular controllers, 2 Dpad Style Controllers and the 3D or whatever the Analog one is called.
Action Replay 4in1 to play imports im selling
King of Fighters 97 import
King of Fighters 96 import
Chaos Control import
Virtua Fighter
Chaos Seed import
Mobile Gundam import
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Complete, but case is cracked)
Loaded
Nights

Dreamcast:
System, with hookups, and one controller w/ memory card
Shenmue 10$
Power Stone
Capcom vs SNK

PS2: Shadow of the Colossus Greatest hits Never played 10$
Soul Reaver 2 Complete 8$
Tekken 5 Greatest hits Complete 8$
Star Ocean til the end of time Greatest hits Complete 8$
Arc the lad 4 Twilight of Spirits Disc only 4$
Medal of Honor Front line Complete 3$
Sonic Mega Collection Plus Complete 8$
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater Complete 10$
Devil May Cry 2 Disc Only 6$
Xenosaga Episode 1 Complete 8$

Wii:
2 X Guitar Hero Les Paul Controllers 15$ EA
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Complete 8$

SNES:
Act Raiser 2 Cart only SOLD
Illusion of Gaia Cart only SOLD
Sim City Cart only
Zelda ALTTP Cart only SOLD

Misc: I also have the orginal Chrono Trigger Strategy guide for SNES if anyone is interested It is complete but it has seen better days, will post pics if anyone is interested.
I also have a tin FULL of those original pokemon cards if anyone is still into that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back