Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
What do you guys think?
tattoo.jpg

Cool, this pressing of The Wall is the Canadian 1st Issue.

So, where is the best place(s) for vinyl online?

~~~

The Paul McCartney Gershwin Prize Concert is on PBS.

Why the fuck are the god damn Jonas Brothers there?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']No idea. I don't buy LPs unless I can pull them out and eyeball them.[/QUOTE]

True. I feel wary of trying to get some off of eBay.

Sell me some from that mega vault you were talking about.

Don't quote this, or acknowledge this, because I'm gonna delete it in a minute.

Scary shit today.

Me and my parents went to go visit our grandma and aunt. My grandma's been in the hospital for the past few weeks so she's really weak and can barely move. So after visiting, my parents, aunt, and myself go out to the driveway when we hear the front door slam. Tried to open it and as you would guess its locked. So we're locked outside and we're yelling at the top of our lungs for our grandma to unlock the door but in her condition, she doesnt move an inch. Called a locksmith and he wants $85 to come out and do it. We said ok but luckily we cancelled quickly after cause we were able to help my aunt over the backyard fence (she had to climb on top of my back) and was able to open the backyard door.

This newbie has already posted in the GGT, so he may be another alt.

Had a nice storm earlier that came out of nowhere to take out the power for a few minutes before going back to just thundering for an hour afterward. The nearby county has a tornado warning, though the storm has basically died down here.

^ That's an unpleasant experience.
EDIT: Oops, I meant TheRock's story.

[quote name='Brak']Don't quote this, or acknowledge this, because I'm gonna delete it in a minute.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Brak']Don't quote this, or acknowledge this, because I'm gonna delete it in a minute.[/QUOTE]

Liar, liar, pants on fire. ♪

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i got an email from something saying something about copyright infringement because i downloaded the movie kickass[/QUOTE]
:cold: did it originate from MPAA.org?

JFDwhereareyourpunctuations?Mightaswellgetridofspacestooifyouregonnatypelikeajerk.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just sold another text book. 75$ in my pocket! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Where are you selling your books? These two books I have are not selling on half.com and I reeeealllyyyyyyy need to get rid of them.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']tkbw does it bother you this is part of my internet brand and i can't look back now[/QUOTE]

In fact, it does. It keeps me up at night.

[quote name='flowery']I kept most of my books so I can have as reference and such; much good they are doing right now though.[/QUOTE]

I originally going to keep all my books as reference, but now I only have the ones that I use to study in the field I'd like to get into once I finish school (two more days!).

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Sorry tkbw, i will try harder when you are around.[/QUOTE]

Awe, Johnny! I was kidding. Do whatever you please; just remember that the OTT is a good place to rag on somebody. :grouphug:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Where are you selling your books? These two books I have are not selling on half.com and I reeeealllyyyyyyy need to get rid of them.[/QUOTE]
I put them up on half.com, too. You could always try putting up a small ad at school.

[quote name='flowery']I kept most of my books so I can have as reference and such; much good they are doing right now though.[/QUOTE]

That's what I had planned to do, but I have a few that I'm realizing I'm never going to use so I just put them up there. I'd rather have money in my pocket than a physics book I'll never use again.

[quote name='rabbitt']What's my first name craven?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I recall someone refering to you as Denise

denise_richards1_300_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back