Toys R Us 8/1-8/7 ad

Lubis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$11.99 ea these DVD's:
Where The Wild Things Are Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakuel, Ponyo, G-Force, Alice in Wonderland, Old Dogs, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, a bug's life, Planet 51, The Blind Side, 2012, Percy Jackson & Olympians The Lightening Thief

$12.99 DVD's 1 for $12.99 2 for $22.99 3 for $29.99, ad lists:
Avatar The Last Airbender Book 1 Water Vol. 1, Barney Let's go to the Zoo, Ben 10 Alien Force, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Open Season 2, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy Pirate Treasure
Claims there's over 50 titles to choose from!

Buy 2 get the 3rd free on all Mickey Mouse clubhouse,Handy Manny & Baby Einstein DVDs (free item must be equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased)

In-Store Tuesday 8/3
Diary of a Wimpy Kid $16.99 for the DVD, $25.99 for the Blu-Ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Animal7390']not true, if you link them[/QUOTE]There's usually a copy of it somewhere out there. Just don't hotlink it here.

[quote name='shrike4242']There's usually a copy of it somewhere out there. Just don't hotlink it here.[/QUOTE]

really, huh. last week, no issue but i guess that is my bad. thanks for clarification

I know its not a big deal but you might want to fix the date for Diary of a wimpy kid release date Tuesday is August 3 just pointing that out

[quote name='Gears24']I know its not a big deal but you might want to fix the date for Diary of a wimpy kid release date Tuesday is August 3 just pointing that out[/QUOTE]

Thanks

bread's done
Back