Beatles Rock Band LE Bundle @ Walmart for $89.99

I have promised myself that I will unbox and play the game the next 2 weeks while my son is in WV with his grandparents... Still have the Target red tag on it in the closet.

[quote name='adamical']Man, I'm really regretting making the Wii my Rock Band platform. It's almost worth switching over . . .[/QUOTE]

It's more than worth switching over... especially if you have 360. RBN opens up a lot of options.

Ive been wanting that McCartney bass for so long, but I better resist. I already have the game, and a RB2 set...might as well save up for a RB3 Pro guitar.

If you have a Fred Meyer on you, this bundle was $59.99 like a week ago. It'll be that price again on the 15th of August.

[quote name='LTM360']Is this in stores?[/QUOTE]

Bought it less than a week ago, gonna call and ask what they're selling for... and hopefully get a price match!

I'll try and remember to update my findings!

I want a new guitar, and Beatles...I suppose this is essentially the best price around for a new official RB guitar, huh?
It just bugs me that I'd be paying for drums when I never use 'em.

[quote name='SDC']I want a new guitar, and Beatles...I suppose this is essentially the best price around for a new official RB guitar, huh?
It just bugs me that I'd be paying for drums when I never use 'em.[/QUOTE]

If this is not a "quality" post, please delete it, but

I'd be happy to sell you what I have now. The box is gigantic, so shipping might be expensive (unless I can find a decent box), but PM me if you're interested. Never used the guitar, mic or game (sealed), only the drums

[quote name='Gosha']If you have a Fred Meyer on you, this bundle was $59.99 like a week ago. It'll be that price again on the 15th of August.[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear this? My local FM has it for $149.... and it scanned up at the register for $149. There was only 1 left for the PS3. I might have to go back and buy it, and get a price adjustment on August 15th if it's true...

Got this at Target on clearance for $33.xx a couple months ago. Unfortunately, no one takes instrument trade ins anymore. Made my money back plus a couple extra bucks off the game, though. If people are this hard up for the bass, I may just have to put it up on Amazon.

[quote name='genius33']meh, got this for $50 at nebraska furniture mart last month. not that great of a deal[/QUOTE]

If you don't like the Beatles, you are at least set for three-fourths of a full band experience on RB1, RB2, and Lego RB.

bread's done
Back