[MOVE] 20% ANY ITEM (excludes video games) @ Toys R Us Being Emailed. 7/30-7/31 ONLY

the_punisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
200 (100%)
I just got an email from TRU for 20% off ANY ITEM (excluding A LOT of things, including video games and video game hardware, although not sure if that includes PSN/Live cards, and/or accessories).

TRU.jpg

I'm not sure if the coupon is unique or not, but I took out my # just in case. Anyone else get this?

EDIT: Been here quite awhile, didn't even know we had an "Other Deals" forum :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
They consider points cards as gift cards as well. If this excludes video games as you mentioned then this coupon is worthless.

[quote name='vlv723']They consider points cards as gift cards as well. If this excludes video games as you mentioned then this coupon is worthless.[/QUOTE]

Not completely. Coupons are always nice for LEGO sets. However, no sign of a coupon for me.

I got this coupon and almost posted about it until I read the fine print. I'm assuming it went to all people signed up for the Rewards R Us loyalty program.

Come on, it's not totally off base... you can use it to get game related action figures, like the Big Daddy or Sister 2 pack or something.

Didn't get this coupon even though I'm a Rewards member but I did get last week's $5 off any purchase. Maybe they are splitting the incentives up somehow.

[quote name='vlv723']They consider points cards as gift cards as well. If this excludes video games as you mentioned then this coupon is worthless.[/QUOTE]
I agree this coupon is worthless once you read ALL of the fine print, I got this last week and threw it away once I read all the restrictions.

[quote name='Serpentor']Come on, it's not totally off base... you can use it to get game related action figures, like the Big Daddy or Sister 2 pack or something.[/QUOTE]

It's called VIDEO GAME DEALS, not video game action figure deals. If it is not a console or video game deal, it simple doesn't belong in this forum...that's all he was saying.

[quote name='Serpentor']Come on, it's not totally off base... you can use it to get game related action figures, like the Big Daddy or Sister 2 pack or something.[/QUOTE]

In truth I've seen people jump all over more on-topic threads, this surely belongs in other deals seeing as it specifically excludes video games.

Last week in the $5 coupon thread I reported that I was able to use my 20% coupon on a video game purchase DESPITE the fine print. A manager checked me out and she did not do any manager override tricks to make the coupon work. She read the coupon but did not say anything regarding the fine print. So it is POSSIBLE to use the 20% off coupons unless this new wave of coupons has been updated since last week.

I got this coupon in the mail. On one side it said that it was for ANY item, but then on the other side, it said only Baby items....

ughhh I get so much sh*t from TRU and Babies R Us that my hotmail account automatically started filtering it to my junk mail! It's really out of control..like every day!!

I got this coupon and it did work on a PSP game (pixeljunk monsters) without any overrides, so it might be worth trying. Also the game was a 'Value Asst.' game on the receipt

bread's done
Back