YMMV: Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper (Xbox 360) $19.99 at Wal-mart

[quote name='Mad dog']Saw this today while I was in the store. Seems like a pretty good game and not very many were printed so it's not likely to go down in price to much more that that. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP I could see doing this as I love adventure games, even apparently mediocre ones.

Has anyone played this game before? Sounded interesting when it came out, but I don't want to buy it not knowing anything about it.

Not a bad game really if you like adventure games. I rented it from library, pretty easy to beat and get 100% achievements/trophies. Be sure to read up on the game does have some glitches in it though, and if you don't save before a certain part and it messes up you have to restart from the beginning.

It's a game that people may rate better or worse depending on their preference. I think at $19.99, it's a bit too expensive. If it were $9.99, I'd recommend it to fans of the genre.

Picked this up at my local Wal-mart about a week ago after making fun of the name. Pretty fun game! Mind you, it is a total budget title, but it is a great value title.

Thanks for the info. I've wanted to play this since it was announced but since I've waited this long, I think I can hold out til $9.99 :oldman:

Currently playing through this one and enjoying it. If you like adventure games, it's probably worth that price. Puzzles aren't that difficult and the story is pretty decent.

Agreed that this game is decent for what it is.

If your a twitch gamer that likes nothing but the latest visuals and fast games this isn't for you. You'll get bored.

If you like mysteries and dont mind the slower pace to do puzzles, figure things out, check out every corner etc. (we are talking about a Sherlock Holmes game afterall) then this game is a decent play.

bread's done
Back