Qubed (Rez HD, Lumines Live, & Every Extend Extra Extreme): $7.97 at Microcenter

Barlog

CAG Veteran
uh..this was $5.xx last night, dunno why it went back up, but $8 is still good for 3 decent games.

They go for at least $10 each on Live arcade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to add that Qubed = Rez HD, Lumines Live, & Every Extend Extra Extreme to the title.:)

wow great deal for these awesome XBLA puzzle games .. would get it if I didnt have it already would go out and buy one at the Houston location

[quote name='BlueSwim']Might want to add that Qubed = Rez HD, Lumines Live, & Every Extend Extra Extreme to the title.:)[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, thanks.

I was actually going to buy it at TRU for $9.98 but I already have Lumines 2 and Evert Extend Extra on the PSP. Is it worth getting just for Rez?

Rez is 800msp ($10) anyway. It's definitely worth $10, it's a very unique experience. I've never played anything like it.

Rez is entirely worth it. I bought it the instant it came on Live after playing the shit out of the PS2 version.

I have EEE and Lumines on PSP and I can definitely recommend both. Lumines is especially addicting.

[quote name='BigPopov']is there a way to tell if a MC has it in stock aside from going in? Don't see Qubed on thier website.[/QUOTE]

Must be out of stock now. Everything is always in store pickup only, so if its not on the site anymore, we cant haz qubed.

[quote name='BigPopov']is there a way to tell if a MC has it in stock aside from going in? Don't see Qubed on thier website.[/QUOTE]

At the top of the screen, select your nearest Microcenter store.

bread's done
Back