S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat $19.99- shipped free over $25 order

Unicorntard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Eligible for Prime.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002QE22DQ/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

510EUKFCrLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51vItcSWoQL._AA300_.jpg

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']sweet thanks! I just got STALKER a few weeks ago but apparently this "standalone" is the best of the series[/QUOTE]

Which Stalker game did you get? I have Call of Pripyat and Shadow of Chernobyl and i would say I like Shadow of Chernobyl more. The Stalker Complete mod for Shadow of Chernobyl is amazing. I can't wait for the Stalker Complete mod for Call of Pripyat.

I think this game was released at a lower price point to begin with, and 19.99 is pretty standard (D2D has it for this). Also, it's been as low as $12 as a "loyalty" bonus for owning one of the previous games. Just FYI.

[quote name='CDiablo']FYI this game has been @$20 in Target for weeks now. Another FYI im in the middle of SOC and its really, really good.[/QUOTE]Will go to Target in the next day or two to see if it is there, will get it at Target, if not, Amazon all the way!

I was going to buy on steam the day it was released, but it was like 39.99 and then 19.99 if you owned Shadow of Chernobyl, or Clear Sky on Steam. I own both of those games in boxes and didn't really want to rebuy them.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I think this game was released at a lower price point to begin with, and 19.99 is pretty standard (D2D has it for this). Also, it's been as low as $12 as a "loyalty" bonus for owning one of the previous games. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]$19.99 is the loyalty price. I think it's normally supposed to be $29.99, used to be $39.99.

Yup, i'm pretty sure this is usually $30 or its $30 on steam but I think you can get both of them for a great deal on steam as well like $30 for both

I was so pissed when Amazon pulled the CE pictures for this game, which featured a STALKER zippo lighter and put up some junk CE that came with stickers. Really wanted that lighter. :\

bread's done
Back