Staples - Super Street Fighter IV $19.99 & Alan Wake $27.50 YMMV

scourdx

CAGiversary!
I was Staple today and manage to snag last copy of SSFIV thanks to 50% clearance. I am not sure if the clearance is only for 360 or both PS3 & Xbox360. It is definitely YMMV. Good luck tracking a copy.

p1010456.jpg
Other game on clearance - Alan Wake $27.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone from Quebec confirm this? I went to my "Bureau en Gros" (Quebec's Staples!) and they said there was no sale on clearance games!

Very strange...unless the dumbass didnt know what she was talking about!

Also I saw Alan Wake on clearance. There are few copies left at Bridgeport Staples. Regular price $54.99. 50% Clearance $27.50. Good luck finding a copy.

[quote name='thegamecubist']My local Staples never does the 50% off deals :([/QUOTE]

Apparently neither does mine (Oakville)... Ran out as soon as I saw the Alan Wake price, still $59.87

[quote name='scourdx']Good luck finding a copy.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, good luck finding a store that does 50% off!

This almost seems like a pricing error, like someone getting SSF4 and SF4 mixed up. I guess not so much, with Alan Wake at 27.50 as well. Great deal for anyone who finds them.

Updated:

I check at my nearest Staples (Northern Anjou) and the one at Marché Central (Montréal). Everything scanned at the regular price.
Did anyone in Montreal have any luck with this thing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='charleytony']I check at my nearest Staples (Northern Anjou) and everything scanned at the regular price.
Did anyone in Montreal have any luck with this thing ?[/QUOTE]

You actually have to ask them about an additional 25%-50% off. They have to input it manually when you checkout, because, like the above posters said, each store's manager decides, so the game will always scan at regular price, since the percentage off isn't nation-wide.

Yeah, this is a thread that will lead to a lot of disappointment. Congrats to the OP for a great score, but in my experience, very few Staples stores offer that degree of discount.

The Staples nearest me often gives 50% off on Clearance but seems to exclude clearance games as a rule (50% off this clearance table only!!!)

Boo-urns

I'm still going to check a couple of stores regardless :)

bread's done
Back