FS: Lots of GBA Games and other stuff

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!
Hi. Looking to sell off my GBA games that have been sitting in my closet for years. I take paypal. All games will be shipped with delivery confirmation.

I mostly trade on shoryuken and sell on ebay and I had lots of feedback from shoyuken but it got wiped out by the system.
My selling/trading feedback on other sites:
http://shoryuken.com/itrader.php?u=40386
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jubeininja69&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
http://gametz.com/user/JubeiNinja69.html

***These are all authentic games with Nintendo printed in white on the circuit board just above the gold contacts where the game goes into the system.***

Prefer to sell in lots.

All prices are negotiable, but no lowballs wasting my time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lot 1: Donkey Kong Country 1, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Donkey Kong Country 3

Donkey Kong country 1 is in used condition with some wear on the label, but it is still in very good condition. The other two are in like new condition. They come with cartridges only.

---$40 shipped

fu3zo2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 2: Super Mario Advance 1,
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World, (Comes with a manual)
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, and
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

Comes with the game cartridges only, no box or instructions, but they are in excellent condition.

Note: Super Mario Advance 1 is the Japanese version but is playable on the Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS.

---$60 shipped
1hqp7k.jpg

Lot 3: Zelda: Link to the past, Zelda: the minish cap.

Both come with boxes, and booklets. The boxes are slightly crushed while the cartridges and booklets are in like new condition.

---$50 shipped.

33f3ngg.jpg

Lot 4: Sonic Advance 1,
Sonic Advance 2, and
Sonic Advance 3

As you can see Sonic Advance 1 comes with a label I made myself since the original label was missing. Sonic Advance 2 and 3 are in like new condition. All come with cartridges only.

---$35 Shipped

15nomiv.jpg

Lot 5: Golden Sun and Golden Sun: the Lost age

Golden Sun has signs of wear on the label and very small writing in the upper left corner. Comes with cartridge only.

Golden Sun the lost age comes with the box, booklet and extras all in like new condition.
---$40 shipped
24y2t6r.jpg

Lot 6: Metroid Fusion and Metroid : zero mission

Both are in like new condition and come with no box or booklet.

---$35 shipped

21kim1x.jpg

Misc. stuff:

GBA:
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, like new cartridge only, $20 shipped
Mario Kart Super Circuit, some wear, cartridge only, $15 shipped
Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, some wear, cartridge only, $10 shipped

Xbox 360:
Tales of Vesperia, Brand new sealed---$35 shipped

DS:
Clubhouse Games, like new, Complete with case and booklet $14 shipped.
Sonic Rush, like new, Complete with case and booklet---$12 shipped

bread's done
Back