RiCE Trading List

RiCE

CAG Veteran
Welcome to my trading thread, please don't hesitate about sending me a offer and i'll always reply to your messages because i get annoyed when people do that to me ;)... sorry if my games are not that much i don't like buying alot of games because i won't even play them at all :D

HAVES:

XBOX 360 GAMES

Left 4 dead 2 - comes with original case and booklet disc in good condition - Pending out
Mass Effect 2 - comes in a hollywood video case and has it's booklet discs in good condition
UFC undisputed 2010 - comes with original case and booklet disc in good condition
Lost Odyssey - no booklet and black case disc in good condition
Gears of War refresh- comes with original case and booklet and has both of the disc - Pending out
NBA 2k10 - reference only
Call of duty 4 - comes with original case but no booklet
Gears of war 1 ce - Pending in
mass effect - Pending in
Blazblue ce no disc - Pending in
Call of duty 4 ce no disc - Pending in
Banjo/ viva pinata sealed - Pending in

DVDS
Family guy vol 6- sleeve has some wear and tear
American dad vol 2- great condition - Pending out
Dragonball Z Super android 13/bojack unbound - comes in a steel case

WANTS

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - xbox 360 :hot::hot::hot:
Gundams dvds
giftcards, no paypal because not old enough
xbox 360 games or anything else but no pc or ps3 stuff, wii okay

I've done a couple of trades in different websites swaptree and switchgames and i also have a youtube account it's p321p i have a couple of videos of me unboxing games and other type of videos... i don't have a car so i need to ask my dad to give me a ride to the post office, so if i give you a date when im going to the post office im not 100% sure if im going that day, so im sorry if i keep on changing the date... but im pretty sure i'll do the trades and not back out unless something important happens... im going to try go to the post office in monday and ship all of my pending out games

Last edited by a moderator:
bump, 95% percent thinking im going to the post office tomorrow, and im looking to do one more trade before going to the post office

bread's done
Back