[DEAD] Uncharted 2 - $14.96 @ The Source

Whoa, that's awesome. Although I bet the source by my place is already sold out, not to mention probably most source stores ;)

You sir deserve a medal, just scooped up one of the last two copies in Winnipeg. Been holding off buying this until a price drop too!

[quote name='thegamecubist']Holy shit! Gonna try calling and seeing if I can get this...probably not though :([/QUOTE]

Do not call them to ask about inventory/holding. Chances are they will just hold it for themselves once they realize how much it is.

[quote name='TripleQ']Do not call them to ask about inventory/holding. Chances are they will just hold it for themselves once they realize how much it is.[/QUOTE]

^this

[quote name='Pajo']it was $20 at devonshire mall, still a deal tho[/QUOTE]
At TSCC? Strange I thought their prices were always chain wide.

When I called in the morning, when I asked about if they could hold it I heard some guy in the back ground go "NO!!" lolz

I was thinking about driving down to another one to get it, but I spent my lunch getting Blue Dragon and Enchanted Arms instead. After buying so many used games from BBV last month, it's refreshing to have games with flawless cases, disks and get this - manuals!

Got the one and only copy at Marlborough Mall here in Calgary. Pretty surprised as it was the only one in the entire city :bouncy: When I went to pick it up the clerk told me some guy came in earlier and made a HUGE stink over it being on hold...:roll:

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Why do canadians always get the best deals :([/QUOTE]

Because we get screwed for everything regular priced :(

[quote name='jbineux']Went to a La Source and they didnt have any uncharted 2[/QUOTE]
They were sold out within an hour of this deal being posted at RFD. Not much stock to start with though.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']almost got one in PEI....almost -_-[/QUOTE]
Someone hip checked you and grabbed the game from your hands?

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Someone hip checked you and grabbed the game from your hands?[/QUOTE]

I had that happen in Walmart with the Fallout 3 CE...

[quote name='Nukkus']I had that happen in Walmart with the Fallout 3 CE...[/QUOTE]

Walmart - Where shopping carts are melee weapons.....

bread's done
Back