Madden 11 and 28 Issues of Sports Illustrated for $59.95

Wow, that's a really good deal. I might jump on it. Anyone know if they have something like this w/NCAA '11? I'm a big Buckeye fan..............

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Don't they usually take awhile to ship the game in these deals?[/QUOTE]

Last year Madden arrived about 2 weeks after the release date and the DVD arrived a couple of weeks later.

Here's the link for a decent deal if you are planning on getting Madden 2011 at retail price anyhow. Free 28 issues of SI which will take you through the football season. You get to choose which system even (PS3, 360, or Wii). Enjoy. They ran this same deal last year so it looks like it does pretty well for SI.

http://www.sitvoffer.com/

Remember that this is an auto-renew subscription, so remember to cancel or you'll get charged again in about twenty-two weeks. That being said, it's a pretty good deal. I think of it as a copy of Madden with a 28 issue half-year of SI pack-in.

And the double bonus for me is that because I write about sports and need to read up, this deal is tax-deductible for me.

[quote name='derby70']Hey thanks. You have a favorite college team?[/QUOTE]

I'm a Hawkeye fan, hence the snark comment. Nov. 20 Hawk vs. Bucks, it should be a great late season game.

bread's done
Back