GOG Weekend Deal - TopWare games - 30-50% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Until Monday, August 9 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, you can get any TopWare-published game at a 30% discount. If you buy the whole pack, (or complete it with the titles you don't have) you can take a cool 50% off the normal prices.

(Orders should be made from the The Promo Page.)

Earth 2140 Trilogy $4.19 / $2.99 [includes original game and its two mission packs]
Earth 2150 Trilogy $4.19 / $2.99 [includes Moon Project & Lost Souls expansions]
Earth 2160 $4.19 / $2.99
Two Worlds: Epic Edition $6.99 / $4.99 [includes its two, free expansions: Tainted Blood & Curse of Souls]
Enclave $4.19 / $2.99
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator $4.19 / $2.99
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire $4.19 / $2.99
Knights & Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion $4.19 / $2.99 [includes Peasants Rebellion expansion ]
Gorky 17 $4.19 / $2.99 [also released as "Odium"]
Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut $4.19 / $2.99

Mobygames:
Earth 2140 (78)
Earth 2150 (81)
Earth 2150: The Moon Project (78)
Earth 2150: The Lost Souls (74)
Earth 2160 (77)
Two Worlds (67)
Enclave (79)
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (75)
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire (73)
Knights & Merchants: The Shattered Kingdom (76)
Knights & Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion (3.1/5)
Gorky 17 (73)
Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure (68)

Demos:
Earth 2140
Earth 2150
Earth 2150: The Moon Project
Earth 2150: The Lost Souls
Earth 2160
Two Worlds
Enclave
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Gorky 17
Knights & Merchants: The Shattered Kingdom
Jagged Alliance 2 (like this...but harder)
Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I think I'm going to buy Two Worlds (yes, the PC one is supposed to be pretty good...people who think it's terrible are thinking of the Xbox one as far as I know).

J&R has the Cosmi pack of TopWare's Top 10 games for $4 (or as one of any 2 Cosmi titles for $7). That package includes a large chunk of these games. Two Worlds, Earth 2150 Trilogy, Earth 2160, Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire, The I Of The Dragon, Gorky 17, Knight Shift, and Septerra Core.

I don't know if it's still free shipping, so it may not be as great a deal as it was last week. They also won't have GOG's nice standardized installer or digital downloading, pre-applied patches, or compatibility tweaks and utilities, but it is a lot cheaper.

Here's the original thread about the JR.com Cosmi sale

[quote name='Wolfpup']Cool, I think I'm going to buy Two Worlds (yes, the PC one is supposed to be pretty good...people who think it's terrible are thinking of the Xbox one as far as I know).[/QUOTE]
No, the PC one is supposed to be bad, the Xbox one is supposed to be terrible. GameRankings of 66% compared to 51%. But, hey, it's $7. What do you have to lose?

In for Septerra Core, I remember playing that way back when. At $4, it's worth a trip down PC JRPG memory lane.

[quote name='bitter1961']J&R has the Cosmi pack of TopWare's Top 10 games for $4 (or as one of any 2 Cosmi titles for $7). That package includes a large chunk of these games. Two Worlds, Earth 2150 Trilogy, Earth 2160, Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire, The I Of The Dragon, Gorky 17, Knight Shift, and Septerra Core.

I don't know if it's still free shipping, so it may not be as great a deal as it was last week. They also won't have GOG's nice standardized installer or digital downloading, pre-applied patches, or compatibility tweaks and utilities, but it is a lot cheaper.

Here's the original thread about the JR.com Cosmi sale[/QUOTE]
J&R Cosmi pack is OOS.

bread's done
Back