- - - - -

anyone who hasnt bought or looking for a good price of Starcraft 2?

#1 potatoman   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   24 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

potatoman

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

I have searched some good game stores online and rank this as the cheapest and easiest way to get them

http://www.downloadn..._Liberty_US.php
for the US version
and

"http://www.downloadnplay.com/product/StarCraft_II_Wings_of_Liberty_EU.php

for the EU version

Im not that good in availing online stuff so please no harsh stuff okay?
I'm just trying to help.
thank you!:)

#2 Retom7   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

US version showed cart price of $62 versus Amazon at 59.99. It seems like a fair price, but definately not the best price in the states.

#3 SoulReaver   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3154 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

What? This price is above retail.

#4 potatoman   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   24 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

potatoman

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

I'm not sure about the US retail price because I got the EU version and last time I check the retail of EU is $60..so yeah..i figured its cheaper

#5 TwelveVolt   Nobody from Nowhere CAGiversary!   2369 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

TwelveVolt

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

Is this site even legit? Higher than retail and no contact info (address/phone number) and broken English makes me a little leery. From the FAQ: "Q:How do I sign up for your special VIP costumers club?" :roll:

I've already got SCII but I probably wouldn't buy from this place...

#6 gargus   Banned Banned   2231 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:29 PM

Broken english? Newly subscribed member? Links to a site Id never heard of for a "deal" that is above normal msrp? A "deal" posted in the section that isnt mean for deals?

I smell spammer.

#7 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5388 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:03 AM

Broken english? Newly subscribed member? Links to a site Id never heard of for a "deal" that is above normal msrp? A "deal" posted in the section that isnt mean for deals?

I smell spammer.

You found the secret word of the day.

Posted Image

#8 kilm   Beaten! CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:39 AM

You found the secret word of the day.

Hey look pot calling the kettle black

#9 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7568 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

Hey look pot calling the kettle black

....Wow. Seriously, props for beating me to it.

#10 SqueeMK2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1316 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:13 AM

You two will have to explain that to me 'cause I don't get it.

#11 SoulReaver   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3154 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

http://en.wikipedia....he_kettle_black

Also, a lovely song by Wilco ;)

#12 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5388 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

I don't think they can. They seem to be emotionally damaged. They believe that posting free and legal games is that same like posting links to websites that will rip you off of your real and tangible cash.

I believe they just hate on people that get better deals than them like if their family took a trip to the Virgin Islands for 8 days and they spent $2,800 all together and my family took the same trip with the same airline, hotel and services but we only paid $380 they would hate on it and call it all kinds of evils.

Quite amusing to see them fume. Well one of them a least I had to put one of them on ignore because he/she was spamming my inbox with PMs.

#13 kilm   Beaten! CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

I don't think they can. They seem to be emotionally damaged. They believe that posting free and legal games is that same like posting links to websites that will rip you off of your real and tangible cash.

I believe they just hate on people that get better deals than them like if their family took a trip to the Virgin Islands for 8 days and they spent $2,800 all together and my family took the same trip with the same airline, hotel and services but we only paid $380 they would hate on it and call it all kinds of evils.

Quite amusing to see them fume. Well one of them a least I had to put one of them on ignore because he/she was spamming my inbox with PMs.

lolwut

7 words made you rage 3 paragraphs

#14 TwelveVolt   Nobody from Nowhere CAGiversary!   2369 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

TwelveVolt

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

How come you center-justify all your posts?

#15 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5388 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:41 PM

How come you center-justify all your posts?

I have it setup(auto) that way because most of time I am posting in the games section and center just looks better.

I disable if the picture or something else is too big and would cause an error/misalignment for those on other browsers.

Is it causing an error or something?

#16 TwelveVolt   Nobody from Nowhere CAGiversary!   2369 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

TwelveVolt

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

I have it setup(auto) that way because most of time I am posting in the games section and center just looks better.

I disable if the picture or something else is too big and would cause an error/misalignment for those on other browsers.

Is it causing an error or something?

No, it's just difficult (to me, anyway) to read longer posts if they're centered like that.

#17 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7568 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:37 PM

It doesn't look better, learn how to fucking design things. Center-justified looks terrible and should never be used, it's horrible for layout of any kind.

#18 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5388 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

It doesn't look better, learn how to fucking design things. Center-justified looks terrible and should never be used, it's horrible for layout of any kind.

Hmmm...

Since you said it so nicely, I think I make it permanent! :lol:

Kids LOL!

#19 Draekon   Kung-Fu Panda CAGiversary!   5571 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:11 PM

center just looks better.

No, just no. It looks terrible in every resolution and makes it very annoying for many people to read. I don't really have a problem with you using it in your stickied thread, but for the love of god please stop using it outside of that.

#20 SqueeMK2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1316 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:52 PM

Ah, ok. I was wondering 'cause the only thing I'd seen you post beyond regular posting is the free games thread which seems like a worthwhile cause. Carry on the good work.

#21 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5388 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:51 AM

Ah, ok. I was wondering 'cause the only thing I'd seen you post beyond regular posting is the free games thread which seems like a worthwhile cause. Carry on the good work.

Will do.

I tend to ignore all emotional responses when it comes to gaming. Quite sad what's become of the video gaming fan base in the last few years, though. Posted Image

#22 kilm   Beaten! CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:22 AM

Don't encourage him.

The sad part is that he's the emotional one responding to emotional responses.

YOU HATE VACATIONS RAWRRRRRRRRR FREE GAEMZZZZZZ

#23 setupusthebomb   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   65 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

setupusthebomb

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

Will do.

I tend to ignore all emotional responses when it comes to gaming. Quite sad what's become of the video gaming fan base in the last few years, though. Posted Image

You mean 10 years who have nothing other than cuss words to say thru their microphones?

Yeah...

#24 tcrash247   ghosts.nin.com CAGiversary!   3658 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:45 PM

Will do.

I tend to ignore all emotional responses when it comes to gaming. Quite sad what's become of the video gaming fan base in the last few years, though.

Except with that post amirite?

#25 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5388 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

Except with that post amirite?

Not really.

I meant this type of ignore.

kilm
This message is hidden because kilm is on your ignore list.