Sam's Club: Tekken 6 $19.81 (360), $24.81 (PS3); FFXIII $29.86 (360,PS3)

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
I just went to my local Sam's Club and saw these two games at those prices. There was only 1 copy of Tekken 6 for 360 left so I snagged it for being the cheapest version of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that non-members event still in effect on sunday?

[quote name='eastshore4']Is that non-members event still in effect on sunday?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I do know that you pay more as a non-member. I also know that when the cashier was ringing me up at the register, he accidentally rung me up as an "open house" customer, and Tekken 6 showed up as $40.00. So, the "open house" people are being brutally murdered in prices.

EDIT: I just did a search and apparently "Open House" is still good until the 8th of August (Sunday). Tax free in Mass is also on the 14th and 15th of August.

what is open house? Can i just walk into there and enjoy the savings?

If i were to walk into a sam's club tomorrow during "open house", will i be paying 40? or the sale price?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nintendonly']Not sure, but I do know that you pay more as a non-member. I also know that when the cashier was ringing me up at the register, he accidentally rung me up as an "open house" customer, and Tekken 6 showed up as $40.00. So, the "open house" people are being brutally murdered in prices.

EDIT: I just did a search and apparently "Open House" is still good until the 8th of August (Sunday). Tax free in Mass is also on the 14th and 15th of August.[/QUOTE]

Then what's the point of them doing an open house? Might as well get the guest pass and pay the 10%.

Does anyone know if we can use any credit card as open house customers? I remember I had to pay cash with a guest pass.

I saw Tekken 6 at Target for 15. I was gonna wait a few more days for it to go down more, but they all got snagged up before I got to buy it. :bomb:

Oh well, I really need to stop buying everything I see that is cheap.

I went to a local Sam's Club yesterday, and I made a note of the deals on my phone.

Ps3
Xmen Origins Wolverine $13.81
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 $5.81
Dirt 2 24.91
Fight night Round 4 19.81
Dantes inferno LE 38.11
Darksiders 24.91
Bioshock 2 24.91
Bionic Commando 13.81
Godfather 2 $6546.26 :lol:

Wii
RE Archives: Resident Evil 15.11