The Lance Cade Memorial Wrestling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Flames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Lance McNaught, who was one of Shawn Michaels' first wrestling students and worked for WWE under the ring name Lance Cade, has passed away at the age of only 29 years old. We are still working on further details at this time.

Cade was part of the original class of students trained by Shawn Michaels and Rudy Boy Gonzales at Michaels' Wrestling Academy in San Antonio, Texas, a class that also included Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick. Due to his lanky frame and athletic ability, there were comparisons to a young Barry Windham. Cade was immediately signed to WWF developmental after a few appearances for FMW in Japan and went through OVW and HWA.
Cade was brought to the main roster in 2003 to form a team with Mark Jindrak (now Lucha Libre USA's Marco Corleone), going as far as to work the Wrestlemania XX card as Jindrak's partner. Cade was eventually sent back to developmental and returned as Trevor Murdoch's partner. That team clicked a little better and eventually had a WWE Tag Team championship run.

Cade's most prominent run in WWE was as a second to Chris Jericho during Jericho's excellent feud against Shawn Michaels. In the midst of that run, however, he was released from the company after an incident on an airplane where Cade took too many painkillers and went into a seizure. The plane had to be diverted in order to save his life and WWE opted to release him.

The company eventually brought Cade back and had him under a contract for about a year, but released him without doing anything. At the time, Cade claimed in an interview with me that the company let him go because he asked for help due to personal issues he was having stemming from addictions to sleeping pills that he began using to deal with pain while getting himself clean. WWE did send him to rehab but Cade claimed at the time that it was unfair he was released "because" he reached out for help when that's what the Wellness Policy is there for. Sources within WWE, both management and wrestlers who worked with Cade at the time, scoffed at the claim privately.

Cade worked for independents and Japanese dates after his release.

Sadly, he leaves behind two young daughters.

4568774_std.jpg

1981-2010
RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it to much to ask for Pope to cut a promo about how he always wanted to be part of the original church of hardcore. then challenge RVD as a baptism in all that it once stood for... or something like that? I know he was in the original ECW, but he was in WWECW plus it would be a good match that might salvage the loss of Lynn.

Bravo. The highlight of my Youtube browsing.

:rofl: at the quotes Chase mentioned last thread.

I wonder if my local sports bar-ish wings restaurant will show TNA tonight...

I wouldn't mind Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu.

Their matches were exquisite.

Carrying this over from the last thread

At this point no decision has been made on the new TNA PPV main event, but the two leading ideas were Rob Van Dam against either Too Cold Scorpio or Kid Kash.

:rofl:

[quote name='Scorch']Lynn getting pulled off the show means I'll wait for the DVD.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I was seriously considering buying the PPV at least for the curiosity but no Lynn is a deal breaker.

[quote name='mykevermin']WWE has reportedly signed Tyler Black to a deal. You'll see him debut in 9 weeks as Lafcadio Des Moines.[/QUOTE]

He'll have to spend a long time in FCW so they can deprogram all that rasslin' out of him. Sooperstars in the Universe don't do stuff like that.

I always laugh when I see Adamle on the news here in Chicago. He's still doing sports stuff last time I checked.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Things just got real.

Word from backstage at Hardcore Justice is that New Jack is in the building. I have heard that he will be teaming with Mustafa tonight to reform The Gangstas.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/49796/more-names-backstage-at-hardcore-justice.html?p=1

[quote name='Brak']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUYSxcn1pr8&NR

If only Shane Douglas were still in shape... Ric Flair vs. Shane Douglas could have been epic, but I suppose it's long past its own relevance.[/QUOTE]

That's actually the reason why he won't be on the PPV. The only way he would show up was if he could get Flair in a match.

Many people thought that former ECW World Champion Shane Douglas would be a part of the TNA "Hardcore Justice" pay-per-view this Sunday night. After all, he was a big part of the original ECW and it would seem natural for him to be on this reunion show.

That's not the case though as he turned down an offer to be there. The reason: he only wants to get in the ring against Ric Flair and that was not offered. Douglas and Flair have a long history of not liking one another for a variety of reasons going back to when Douglas started in WCW back in the late-1980s. Since then, there have been comments made from both men but things had simmered down over the past few years.

However, "The Franchise" has been revved up lately by several things he alleges that Flair has said about him. The first being that Flair insulted him on a WWE 24/7 roundtable discussion for working in retail while the "Nature Boy" was still in wrestling (Several years ago, Douglas left wrestling and was working at a Target store). Douglas also alleges that Flair told fans at a convention that Shane has a temper and is a wife-beater.

FanHouse recently spoke with the always-opinionated Douglas, who commented on the "Hardcore Justice" show and had some choice words for Flair, TNA and company president Dixie Carter. An attempt to get a response from TNA to Douglas' remarks was unsuccessful on Thursday.

So here's the big question: are you going to be at the TNA "Hardcore Justice" pay-per-view on Sunday and were you offered to be on that show?
I was offered to be on the show. I would love to be on the show. I put one stipulation forward -- that I get Ric Flair. It's come to my understanding that Ric, rather than talk about his illustrious career or the Four Horsemen or his infamous run-ins with Dusty Rhodes and Hulk Hogan, he decided to talk about me and say some things that my lawyers consider to be bordering on slanderous and libelous. This is no work, this is no joke. I want to get this guy in the ring so I can knock him around a little bit for my own satisfaction and I'm sure the fans would like to see it as well.

Ric Flair is Ric Flair -- you can't take that away from him, except he's taken that away from him. He's made a caricature of his career on camera and I say that because behind the camera, the stories I could tell and will tell at some point about this jackass making a total mockery of our sport, of himself as a man which I say that with very small letters. You want to go out and talk about me, that's fine. Say what you want about me. Back them up. Otherwise, don't say them. I've been as gracious as I can be to him over the last five years since I left the ring. I've had differences with him but he's the icon of our sport and so forth. But if he wants to make statements about me, I would suggest you start backing them up or stop saying them, because I would say he has a better chance of fighting his wife or one of the prostitutes that rolled him for his Rolexes than he has of getting in the ring and making a statement with me.

That's my one and only demand of TNA: give me Ric Flair and I would think that Dixie Carter, after paying a 61-year-old piece of garbage a half-million dollars a year in the financial shape that they're in, that she would order this piece of garbage into the match but apparently not. Apparently she must be buddies with him. I haven't seen that Ric Flair has been anything positive for TNA that would warrant her taking any preferential treatment for Dic Flair, any more than anyone else. Ric has made these statements -- back them up. If not, shut up. It's one or the other. It's a very simple demand that I have of TNA. As much as I love and respect and value and cherish working with Raven and Al Snow and Taz and all of the rest of the classic talents from ECW that I have, I honestly, truthfully in my heart believe the fans of ECW that want to give a final sendoff to this company as Tommy Dreamer has said this show is supposed to be, that they would rather see me versus Ric Flair than me versus anybody fill-in-the-blank. I may be wrong on that but let's let the fans decide. Like I said in my statement on FranchiseFansite.com, what do the fans think? If the fans think they'd rather see me against Chris Chetti or some other ECW talent, I'll take that into consideration. But I think the true ECW fan would buy a TNA pay-per-view to see me versus Dic Flair more so than anything else that they could offer up. So, the ball's in their court. If they give a 61-year-old man a half-million dollars a year, 60-year-old man $750,000 a year or whatever the hell it was for (Hulk) Hogan, whatever it was for (Eric) Bischoff and (Vince) Russo and Sting and all the rest of them over the years.

The ratings have proven that this ECW angle means something to the fans. Apparently the Carters -- namely Dixie Carter -- is unable to identify what those numbers mean or would be willing to give the fans what the fans clearly want to see. As a promoter of a federation, whether it's TNA or WWE or some fill-in-the-blank name, you give the fans what they want and that's what equals success. TNA has never done that. That's the reason they're in the condition that they're in today, breathing on life support. I would suggest, as humbly as I could suggest from New Brighton, Pennsylvania, if Dixie Carter and TNA want to see some sort of a buyrate on Sunday, August 8th, put me and Dic Flair in the ring. If Dic Flair is man enough -- and we both know the answer to that -- if he's man enough to step into the ring. What a great opportunity to smack around a guy that works retail now, which hasn't been true for a couple of years. But those are Dic Flair's conversations and words, not mine. I'm more than willing to step into the ring with the, uh hum, man and beat the man and prove that he's a jackass that I've always said he is. The rest falls in Dixie Carter's lap. Dixie Carter can flip a middle finger to the fans of TNA and the ECW fans or she can order this 61-year-old piece of garbage into the ring on Sunday, August 8th and let the fans decide what happens.

So when you were contacted to do the show, you said I will do it under one stipulation: I want to work Ric Flair. What was the answer from TNA about that? Did they give any kind of reason on why that would not happen?
The first two people -- and I'll keep their names to myself because, hey, we love to keep secrets in this business -- the first two people I spoke to were marks for the idea, loved the idea, thought it would be great for the pay-per-view. Somebody since then -- and you can only guess who -- has pulled the strings and said it's not going to happen. It can't happen. Even after I suggested a storyline that would be incredibly entertaining for the fans, incredibly telegenic for the fans and incredibly positive, bottom line, for TNA. This to me is a no-brainer. I can't figure it out. If I say to you, you can sell your car for $1,000 right now or with a little bit of showmanship and a little bit of finagling we could sell it for $100,000, you would be a blithering idiot to sell it for $1,000 right now rather than take the $100,000 option. And I think with the scenario we are presenting here with the amount, I think it's $29.95 or $39.95 of whatever the number may be [Ed. Note: The list price is $34.95], this could equal out to many, many more thousands for TNA in their pocket.

We saw a pay-per-view four or five years ago from the WWF (sic) that in hindsight fell far short from being an ECW show. It was cool at the time. We're getting ECW for another night, whatever. But in hindsight, most of the conversation has been that "Hardcore Homecoming" (an ECW reunion show that Douglas ran in 2005) was the true ECW reunion and Vince's (McMahon) was pretty much what you'd expect it to be: a Vince McMahon promoted product that put over his guys. I think -- and I hope I'm dead wrong on this -- but I hope TNA gives ECW the right that Dixie Carter said in the promo she would do. And that would be downright give the proper sendoff. I've been around the business long enough to know better. I know what's going on and I have a pretty strong suspicion as to what's going on here. I would hope that ECW fans would see fit to tune out of this show as opposed to tune in whenever they consider that guys like Ric Flair are paid a half-million dollars a year, Sting's been paid God knows how many millions of dollars over the past five years, Hogan's been paid 750 this year. But then they'll throw Axl Rotten or Balls Mahoney or some of these other brothers of mine $500 a night or a $1,000 for the weekend. To me, that's repugnant.

Just because you're in a position to pay those guys ... And I'm not suggesting for a moment that TNA should offer these guys a half-million dollars or three-quarter million dollar contracts. But why not pay these guys something so they can go home and pay maybe an electric bill? Or whatever the case may be. I have no insight on any of these guys' personal lives, but to see the prices that TNA is throwing out to these guys is disgusting to me. When a company that is $120 million in debt or thereabouts -- well over $100 million at this point in the red -- and they offer up pennies to the ECW guys that have apparently, from what I understand and reading on the Internet, turned the ratings around for a small semblance of time. Then to see them offered these pennies, to me it's disgusting. That to me is what someone in the street does that sells drugs or somebody that takes advantage of other people does. I would hope that the Carters, mainly Dixie Carter as the head of TNA, would see fit to maybe have a little more charity in her heart and be a little more forthcoming than saying we can take advantage of this guy or that guy or this talent.

The whole idea to me seems to be repugnant. The person I spoke to, I asked him, if you can explain to me why TNA is holding an ECW pay-per-view, I'd love to hear it. And this person told me they would if they could but they can't so they won't. This is a person that works in the office for TNA explaining to me that they can't explain why TNA is having an (ECW) pay-per-view. They'd love to if they could but they can't so they don't even try. And I think that speaks volumes and way more than anything I can say here above and beyond what we already said.

It's pretty simple: I want Ric Flair one final time. This is a jackass that is still in the ring putting on fights, should be wearing a bra if anything else, and calling other people names and saying things, saying he's still Space Mountain or whatever else. What about the three prostitutes that rolled him for Rolexes? If they would like to spend the night with Space Mountain or whatever his wives or ex-wives -- his many ex-wives -- would like to talk about Space Mountain. These are things I'm talking about and have talked about for years. This guy's hollow as a human being. He's hollow as a man and I'm more than willing, retail and all, to step in the ring with the man of the business and prove to him, ECW fans, the TNA fans and anybody else that wants to spend their money that night, that he's far below being the man that Shane Douglas is. And I'm far from perfect. That's the statement I'll make on that.

One more thing when it comes to this show -- was there any scenario outside of working Ric Flair where you would have agreed to be a part of the show? It's an ECW reunion show, they're trying to do it the right way, they want this to be closure and you were a huge part of the original ECW.
I would love for it to be the final epitaph for ECW. If I felt for one second that TNA was going to do it right then a) the pay they're offering out to the guys is telling me they're far from doing it right, and b) the storylines and lack of promotion, true promotion -- true, real push for the show ... I've been around the business for almost three decades now. I know (the difference between) a show being pushed and not being pushed. This show is far from being pushed. I haven't seen an ad any place outside of TNA's website. So, I don't know if Dixie is trying to get Spike (TV) over her back for Paul Heyman or if she's trying to pull a smoke-and-mirrors with ECW fans.

My understanding of ECW fans is they were a very intelligent group of fans that understood great wrestling when they saw it, great storylines when they got it, and fell in line lock-and-step behind that in supporting the company. I don't believe ECW fans are going to fall in line lock-and-step behind this, because it's not a true ... I mean, what connection does TNA, do the Carters, do any of the talent in TNA -- no disrespect to any of them, they're all great talent -- but what do any of them have to do with ECW? The answer is nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Zippo. There's no connection whatsoever, so this is either a grab -- a desperate grab -- for a rating on a pay-per-view buyrate for a company that does traditional six-to-eight thousand buys, paltry by any measurement, even by the old ECW measurement. And the person who heads TNA told me one time, 'Well, we don't want to copy ECW, after all, they failed.' And now, here we are five years later and that person is now trying to conduct a pay-per-view to get some kind of ratings, some kind of cash flow into their company's pockets. I find that just disgusting at every level.

They can hand me Flair, fantastic. I'll be there with bells on and prove to Dic Flair who the real man is. Otherwise, I'd rather not take part in it because I know their intention has nothing to do with the ECW legacy that we all bled for, broke bones for, ripped tendons for, and had surgeries and now bear the scars today for them to profit from. I have no desire to put money in a billionaire's pocket or someone who sucked on a silver spoon in their mouth their entire life so they can have some kind of a reliving of their greatness in wrestling from the ECW legacy. For me, the ECW legacy is far too sacred and far too precious to the fans, to the guys who have lived it, to those brothers of ours who are now in graves for us to just say, 'OK, we'll come down for $500 to see what you guys can get off of it.' To me, it's repugnant on every level.

http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/08/06/shane-douglas-wants-a-piece-of-ric-flair/

I'm tempted to go back to TNA's forum, Halo05. But, I'm actually in a particularly good mood right now, and wish for my head to not explode. ;)

Neocisco, I'm stealing "Sooperstars"; possibly turning it into "Soopursturrs." Hehehe...

And great thread idea, Purple Flames. A Botchamania thread has been long overdue. :)

Edit: And I hate New Jack. That guy is actually crazy and, from what people have said, incredibly unsafe/dangerous in the ring. He is the definition of garbage wrestling.

[quote name='Brak']I wouldn't mind Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu.

Their matches were exquisite.[/QUOTE]

Was out drinking w/ a friend the other night who I hadn't hung out with in years. We talked about how RVD v Sabu was always great *because* of the botches. They added some much needed "legitimacy" to a match - his argument being that when you watch boxing or UFC, people never land every blow perfectly every time. I think my friend had a point, particularly when I think about how fucking awful pro wrestlers are at throwing and selling punches.

I feel exactly the same way about their matches.

-

Shane Douglas dropped a few truth bombs, in there.

-

Speaking of New Jack, I was thinking about the time Tank Abbott shoot threatened to slit 911's throat with a 6 inch knife that he had hidden in his shorts after their Leather Jacket on a Pole match at WCW's Superbrawl 2000.

You could hear Abbott saying something like, "I could fucking kill you right now!"

The camera cut away, and Tony Schiavone tried covering it up by saying, "... I think he pulled out a pair of scissors to cut off his beard, or something..!"

(911 didn't have any facial hair.)

Edit:

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngnyMoODND0

[quote name='Brak']Shane Douglas dropped a few truth bombs, in there.[/QUOTE]

Elaborate, please. I like "The Franchise," but I was skimming that interview above thinking that he's far beyond deluded in that interview.

Also, I think the dude Tank pulled the knife on was named "Al Greene," and wasn't ECW's 911.

I'd definitely check out a PPV with a Franchise/Flair match. It wouldn't be good, but at least it'll be interesting.

What is there in the Impact Zone that New Jack could jump off of?

The Franchise had a moment of clarity in the last couple of questions, there. Especially when he shat on TNA for not promoting the PPV at all, and questioning its intent.

And, oh shit. You're right. I remembered the shoot knife deal, but couldn't remember the match or who Abbott even wrestled until I looked it up, and the information said "Big Al". Both 911 and Al Greene wrestled under that moniker in WCW, and I forgot that I penned 911 down before I edited in the videeya.

[quote name='Brak']I feel exactly the same way about their matches.

-

Shane Douglas dropped a few truth bombs, in there.

-

Speaking of New Jack, I was thinking about the time Tank Abbott shoot threatened to slit 911's throat with a 6 inch knife that he had hidden in his shorts after their Leather Jacket on a Pole match at WCW's Superbrawl 2000.

You could hear Abbott saying something like, "I could fucking kill you right now!"

The camera cut away, and Tony Schiavone tried covering it up by saying, "... I think he pulled out a pair of scissors to cut off his beard, or something..!"

Edit:

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngnyMoODND0[/QUOTE]
Ah, the era of poll matches in WCW. Thank you Vince Russo for putting everything you had on a poll to create new and unique matches each week.

The rumors of Tyler Black signing to WWE could be a big deal for Black. The only issues he is going to have right now is that his mic skills aren't anything to call home about at this stage in his career and the watered down PG style of the WWE may hamper what he can do in the ring as well. If the WWE were smart, they would keep Black off of NXT and put him with the Nexus. Then when they decide to break the Nexus up they could go the route of dysfunction in the group with Black and Barret, which could lead into a great feud for both guys and allow them to both get over. Barret is a great heel and I could see Black being embraced as a face.

Sadly though that probably won't happen.

[quote name='Brak']

Edit:

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngnyMoODND0[/QUOTE]

Crap. I don't remember that at all. That's not ECW's 911 right?

Edit- read a few posts up. guess it was a mixup. Was about to say..wtf

Just finished watching Hardcore Homecoming dvd where 911 made his return a few years back.

[quote name='Sigma']The rumors of Tyler Black signing to WWE could be a big deal for Black. The only issues he is going to have right now is that his mic skills aren't anything to call home about at this stage in his career and the watered down PG style of the WWE may hamper what he can do in the ring as well. If the WWE were smart, they would keep Black off of NXT and put him with the Nexus. Then when they decide to break the Nexus up they could go the route of dysfunction in the group with Black and Barret, which could lead into a great feud for both guys and allow them to both get over. Barret is a great heel and I could see Black being embraced as a face. [/QUOTE]

I like your idea. Though, I wonder how they would explain Tyler Black's debut and entry into the group. :whistle2:k

I remember 911 being beaten in no time by the Giant on Nitro.

Also, the Gangstas have already reunited, although it was on an even more bungled reunion show - the XPW reunion show from a couple of years ago. I hope at least one New Jack skit with Shark Boy and the Hulk Hands makes it on the TNA Asylum Years DVD.

New Jack shouldn't be within 1000 feet of a wrestling arena. He's a worthless piece of shit who was never anything more than a novelty. He's also fucking crazy.

[quote name='Purple Flames']If there's one guy I don't wanna see in a wrestling right, it's fucking New Jack. That guy has, by his own admissin, tried to muder people in matches. The Vic Grimes incident springs to mind instantly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwNIFpnsb7Y[/QUOTE]

Well, to be fair, he did that because Vic crushed his head during a fall on concrete giving him brain damage and loss of vision in one eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPLYJj3C0PA

- edit Hey, the full New Jack: Hardcore documentary is up on YouTube. Legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmn_rTtN5jc

@TNADixie
Thx for ur feedback. Just spoke to RVD. Looks like you get ur wish. RVD v Sabu tonight in main event. Lots of great surprises planned too.

In other news Dixie Carter tweets like my 13 old niece.

[quote name='Sporadic']Well, to be fair, he did that because Vic crushed his head during a fall on concrete giving him brain damage and loss of vision in one eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPLYJj3C0PA

- edit Hey, the full New Jack: Hardcore documentary is up on YouTube. Legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmn_rTtN5jc[/QUOTE]

According got sources, Vic didn't even wanna do that spot in the first place, but New Jack pushed him into finally agreeing to it, so the blame all falls back on him.

[quote name='Chase']I like your idea. Though, I wonder how they would explain Tyler Black's debut and entry into the group. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I'd have Black come in at a point where the Nexus appears to be weak and on the verge of defeat. He'd come in through the crowd in street clothes and hit God's Last Gift on John Cena allowing Nexus a victory. Then the following week on RAW have Wade Barret come out and introduce his "old friend" Tyler Black as the newest member of Nexus.

That would be the WWE PG way of doing it.

With the rumor that Black will be joining the company after the September 11th ROH show, the smart move would be to have him run in on NXT and take out the remaining rookies and then grab the mic and let everyone know that he is Tyler Black and he is the future of the wrestling business and his actions will be revealed the following week on RAW. This would prompt Black to come out through the crowd to open RAW and call out the Nexus and tell them something along the lines of how he has been watching there dominance over the months and offer his services to the group. Of course Black would have his own agenda and eventually feud with Wade Barret.

I don't think they'll bring Black into Nexus, although he would benefit from being in a group setting as opposed to solo - I don't think he's strong enough on the mic to work as a single.

[quote name='mykevermin']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WFZBGFZ9T4[/QUOTE]

Sandman - The smartest conspiracy theorist in the world.

EDIT - Just started that New Jack documentary, I probably won't get through it but I'll at least watch the stuff about him coming up as the Gangstas in BFE Smoky Mountain Wrestling. That shit's nuts.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']I don't think they'll bring Black into Nexus, although he would benefit from being in a group setting as opposed to solo - I don't think he's strong enough on the mic to work as a single.[/QUOTE]
Chances are he will be on the NXT season of NXT and wrestle under his lame real name Colby Lopez. I''d be best for the Nexus and Black for him to join the group, but chances are if he joins any stable in the WWE right now it'd be the SES, which now that I think of it wouldn't be that bad because he could eventually feud with Punk and have some excellent matches.

[quote name='Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net']The following contains potential spoilers regarding tonight's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view.

-Beaulah has arrived at the building. There's no word yet on whether she will appear on the pay-per-view, but apparently she and the kids have made the trip to Orlando along with her husband Tommy Dreamer.

-Mustafa of The Gangstas is backstage at the show, so look for a reunion with New Jack.

-Balls Mahoney has arrived and is expected to team with Axl Rotten.

-Blue Meanie is not backstage at the show, so apparently the BWO will be limited to Stevie Richards and Nova.

-Vince Russo is backstage at the Impact Zone.

Powell's POV: I can't believe they tracked down Mustafa. There has already been some concern expressed backstage regarding the Rotten's state of mind, but it sounds like he's good to go for tonight. One would assume that Beulah will be involved in the Dreamer vs. Raven match, but nothing is official on that front. [/quote]
I figured Beulah and the kids would be there for some kind of involvement with the Dreamer vs. Raven match. Mustafa is a bit of a suprise though, like Powell said I can't believe they tracked him down!

I don't think we'll see the BWO though, pretty sure the WWE owns the rights to the BWO name and likeness after that horrible run they had in the WWE.

Tyler Black's personality is fairly bland but his in-ring ability is exceptional. It will be interesting to see if he gets Punk'd or Goldman'd.

[quote name='Chase']Neocisco, I'm stealing "Sooperstars"; possibly turning it into "Soopursturrs." Hehehe...[/QUOTE]

Have at it. I'm not the first to use it though. It's been used in the threads before.

[quote name='Blackout']What is there in the Impact Zone that New Jack could jump off of?[/QUOTE]

His overinflated sense of self-importance?

Major update: Rob Van Dam will battle Sabu in the main event tonight at HardCore Justice!!!!
from facebook page.. botchmania match it is then

RVD/Sabu isn't enough to spark my interest in ordering again.

[quote name='Blackout']RVD/Sabu isn't enough to spark my interest in ordering again.[/QUOTE]

They couldn't even have a good match in 2006 - their ladder match was Botchamania gold. Sabu's only gotten more banged up since then.

Oh, and since the plan is to have the ECW guys on the Whole F'N Show Impact, I wonder if they'll end THE LAST STAND with a cliffhanger ending.

[quote name='blueswim']speaking of ecw(and people not appearing on the totally notta alternative ppv tonight), remember this joey styles promo from raw several years ago? I'm still stunned they let him say all that.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve-dgbp2le4[/quote]
how did i forget this?!?!?!

[quote name='strongpimphand']how did i forget this?!?!?![/QUOTE]
I totally forgot about that as well.

I'll actually be watching the PPV tonight with my cousin. He orders every PPV for WWE & TNA. Works out for me. I suspect tonights PPV to be terrible. However, this show alone could probably highlight the next 3 botchamania videos.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Oh, and since the plan is to have the ECW guys on the Whole F'N Show Impact,[/QUOTE]
I heard that wasn't the plan, actually.

You know, I'm surprised that most of you aren't buying the PPV when it's been all thats talked about for the past few days.

Plus, I've got to wonder what was TNA's reasoning behind this angle. Did they really think it was going to sell? Because the idea might work with anyone else, but at this point, the TNA name is damaged goods. But on the other hand, maybe they just wanted to see how much they have to stir the pot before they get interest? Regardless of how good the show is or how much it sells, it's been a huge topic recently.

10 mins and counting!!!!

I would of actually ordered ppv if tna would stream on their site. Dont currently have the option to order via cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back