Toys/Babies R Us store closing in the Houston Area

omgilag

CAGiversary!
To all CAGer's the Toys R Us at 249 and FM 1960 is closing.
Everything is 10-30% off right now.
All games are currently 10% off.
All Video Game accessories are 30% off (excluding points cards for the three systems, gold membership for live, or any other gift cards)

All sales are final. No Returns.
And limited to in stock only.

[quote name='raarar']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54[/QUOTE]

snap1024.jpg

Awesome .. but too far for me .. but if they have a red XBOX 360 controller .. then just maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought maybe people do... I found the San Diego area thread in that section and I check it out pretty often.

Some additional info that I found out while at the store Sunday:

They are not honoring any of the regular ads or specials.

They are closing this location, but will be opening a new one on 249 I believe both will happen in October. This may have an effect on how far they are willing to discount things or how quickly those discounts drop.

I scanned a random game at their price checker, and it gave the discounted price. It also stated that that price was valid through 8/18. I have no idea if that is an indication of the next price drop or not, but it might be something to watch.

Went by yesterday, games are 40% off..guides were 80% off..accessories were 60% off.

Blu Rays were 50% off.

Shame they already moved most of the quality games. I did pick up Bioshock 2 and a bunch of guides after this last drop. There were a few more games I'll consider if it drops again.

Too bad this weeks ad was actually good. Now I have to hit the dt one for my $50 gc.

Tomorrow 9/22 is the final day for the store. Items 80% today and 90% off tomorrow. I went Sunday for 70% and got a couple PSP and a DS game. You might still find copies of Band Hero and Xblades for 360 and the DS Zenses games. Also still had adaptors and such for PSPGo.

FYI the new store opens on Oct 8, such only a little while before we get our deals back.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back