DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable $40 for Xbox 360 & Wii

how is this game? What was the normal price on this? Will part 2 be compatible with the turntable?

I bought this months ago when TRU had it for $50 and I used a $10 Manufacturers coupon to make it $40. Well worth that price.

A pretty nice price, but I honestly think this isn't news for a CAG. Amazon Warehouse Deals has been running used copies for $38 for a while now, which I managed to take advantage of a short while ago.

If you are a Best Buy Reward Zone member and enrolled in the Gamer's Club or whatever it is called (all of which is free), you can get the DJ Hero turntable bundle for $40 and an extra turntable free - assuming your local Best Buy has both items in stock.

But I suppose if you can't take advantage of that deal, then this is okay.

You've got to figure that if you wait it out longer the first bundle is only going to drop more and more until it goes out of stock as DJ Hero 2 approaches. But when will the perfect purchase point be where its at its cheapest and not totally out of stock?

[quote name='kodave']If you are a Best Buy Reward Zone member and enrolled in the Gamer's Club or whatever it is called (all of which is free), you can get the DJ Hero turntable bundle for $40 and an extra turntable free - assuming your local Best Buy has both items in stock.

But I suppose if you can't take advantage of that deal, then this is okay.
[/QUOTE]

They don't list that on the reward zone site, check the gamer's club offers too. Do you remember where you saw this offer?

[quote name='United_Korea']no love for the triple?[/QUOTE]

PS3 is discounted by a notable $20 still (as opposed to the Wii and 360's $30), while the PS2 version is discounted $11.

[quote name='kodave']If you are a Best Buy Reward Zone member and enrolled in the Gamer's Club or whatever it is called (all of which is free), you can get the DJ Hero turntable bundle for $40 and an extra turntable free - assuming your local Best Buy has both items in stock.[/QUOTE]

Did you mean $50? I just did that at my local Best Buy and it was $50 (and I got the bonus controller for free). Toys R Us had it for $40 last week but not Best Buy. I'd gladly return mine and re-buy it if I can get $10 back.

Had to bite at $40. Saw warehouse deals had it for $35 but never ordered from them and I'm scepticle on the description and condition of the actual controller since it was 'Used-Very Good' instead of 'Used-Like New' and 'Manufacturer shrink-wrapped'.

If it was just a disc I would go for it in a heartbeat but can't see saving $5 when there could be something messed with the controller that i'd have to look at all the time.

[quote name='Chocoburger']Did you mean $50? I just did that at my local Best Buy and it was $50 (and I got the bonus controller for free). Toys R Us had it for $40 last week but not Best Buy. I'd gladly return mine and re-buy it if I can get $10 back.[/QUOTE]

No, Best Buy is having the DJ Hero bundle on sale for $40 this week, and the free turntable promotion is still good in store. In fact this thread is nothing more than an Amazon price match of Best Buy.

You should return and rebuy.

[quote name='kodave']But when will the perfect purchase point be where its at its cheapest and not totally out of stock?[/QUOTE]

$19.98 ($20) (+ $5 shipping if not available B&M)

The day I see it for that price new or even like-new (CIB), I will buy it immediately. $10 for the game, $10 for the controller.

Tried Bestbuy and got the game and the last extra turn table. Also picked up Brutal Legend for $10 after going through the gamers club offers (looking for this one) and finding a coupon there. Thanks CAGs!

bread's done
Back