OneSaleaDay.com 8/10/10 Nintendo Wii Controller $9.99

[quote name='foreinter']Shipping is $5 which makes this not that hot deal.[/QUOTE]

it's $15 for a remote that costs $40. It's still a hell of a deal.

[quote name='Jambi46n2']www.onesaleaday.com

The picture is of an official Nintendo Wii Controller, and the Specs say it's brand new. 1SaleaDay came through big with the new $29.99 Halo 3 Legendary Edition a few months back, maybe this is another steal?[/QUOTE]

This smells fishy to me.

Halo 3 Legendary editions were overstocked and past their shelf date.

Wii remotes are still going for $40 retail. They could easily sell these for $30 all day long on ebay if they are real. No need to sell it for $15.

I hope you brave souls get a real one.

[quote name='mokmoof']Anybody ordered from these folks before?[/QUOTE]

I got the Halo 3 Legendary deal and sure enough it was brand new with a street date sticker sealing the box. No damage either. I dunno about this since it's seems too good to be true.

[quote name='crzyboy88']The description doesn't say new...[/QUOTE]
If you click the big green button on the right that says specs it says "Condition: NEW Packed in White Box" And yes I've ordered from these people before and I did get my items trouble free.

[quote name='mokmoof']Anybody ordered from these folks before?[/QUOTE]

DON'T DO IT!

I ordered 2 jawbone 2 bluetooth headsets from these guys. Specs said NEW. Items were USED. No box, nothing....one worked okay. The other had been pried opened and was broken inside so the casing would not close. The volume/noise "assassin" button did not function. I email nicely for a replacement refund. I got no response till I challenge the payment through paypal. Paypal denies me. Then i get an email from 1saleaday saying I should get warranty service from the manufacturer. So I had to contact BBB, then they finally let me send it back for replacement/refund. That was last thursday. I hope i get my money back, or atleast one that works properly.

I got a knock off wii mote from game deal daily (different site I know) that was advertised as official. I tried to get my money back through paypal and I got this message

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund."

So if you get a knock off it is sorta your word against theirs and you most likely wont get a refund unless the seller agrees.

[quote name='wolverinevseveryone']If you pay using Paypal you are protected.[/QUOTE]

Nope paypal told me they only guarantee delivery, not the quality of product. They closed my claim for that reason.

I can't believe you guys are even considering this.

It doesn't even have the Wii branding on it. This is knockoff city. You will get exactly what's pictured and lose your paypal claim.

103291_56_2.jpg

I have a 1 year old son that always wants to play the Wii with my family and I. This would be perfect for him because he never fell for the candy dispenser controller trick.

meh, ive bought several things from them. shippings a bit slow, but decent experience overall. they're not my first choice, but if you're looking for cheap.....

This is a terrible company. You're only asking for trouble by ordering from them - especially since this is very clearly a knock off product.

I bought Tony Hawk Ride from them and it came in pretty bad shape. They listed it as new but it was definitely used and the box was in terrible condition. The game and board worked fine, aside from the dead batteries already inserted, but some people didn't even get a copy of the game in the box. I won't be buying from them again.

bread's done
Back