You are forced to buy only one game next year...

TooMuchCoolness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Let's say for whatever reason, you are forced to purchase only one game in 2011. (retail or downloadable) (Note: You are still able to gameshare)

Which game would my fellow cheap ass gamers would pick?

Arkham City for me :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also would say Diablo 3, assuming it is coming out next year. If it did not make it out the door, I would say Star Wars The Old Republic

[quote name='Chronis']Unannounced Game 284[/QUOTE]

Wow... Congratulations on being the only one to buy that pile of poo. You have NO taste in games.

Next year...? Shit, what about this coming Sept./Oct./Nov.

I'm too lazy to figure out what comes out when so here's my "tentative" list.

8102010101432pm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VipFREAK']Next year...? Shit, what about this coming Sept./Oct./Nov.[/QUOTE]
Halo: Reach, Fallout: New Vegas, and Call of Duty: Black Ops all in that order for me.

for 2011? crap.

I Am Alive, if it makes it out in 2011. If not, Saints Row 3.. then the next Hitman.. in that order.

Portal 2 for me (it's coming out next year, right?). The reason is I find all Valve games to be highly replayable. I've literally played HL2 at least once every year since it came out.

1 game? That's too harsh. But I'll bite. Since it's just one game, I'd go for DC Universe Online because it's an MMO. Otherwise it'd be Batman Arkham City

[quote name='ananag112']
4877801007_3fb1fcf779.jpg

That can't be Jennifer Lien (Kes from Star Trek Voyager). It just can't be.[/QUOTE]
I was gonna make a Lien/Lean joke here, but I'll digress.

As for me, I'm with Scorch with I Am Alive, though I thought that got pushed back till 2012.

After seeing the picture of ST: Voyager cast members there I checked out IMDB's listing for the show. I did not realize that Majel Barrett-Roddenberry had passed away(two years ago).

[quote name='ananag112']

That can't be Jennifer Lien (Kes from Star Trek Voyager). It just can't be.[/QUOTE]

Jesus time is cruel indeed

Err back on subject Deus Ex Human Revolution then coast on games I never beat for the rest of the year

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Fine, I'll be the first to say it.

The Last Guardian.

Yep.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally with you.

Although Dead Space 2, Twisted Metal, and Gears of War 3 are very close contenders.

2011? Based on current release lists, nothing really. Maybe RAGE or Brink.

If I could only have one game the remainder of 2010, it'd have to be Fallout: New Vegas.

[quote name='setupusthebomb']Isn't Portal 2 coming out in the fall? If not, I'm just going to go w/ that.[/QUOTE]

Portal 2? I'll choose that. You've got to love the cake!

[quote name='ananag112']

Holy fucking shit. And she was hot too. Damn.

The Old Republic bitches.

With Portal 2, and (I assume) The Last Guardian both coming out next year, this game hurts my heart.

But if I'm forced to choose..... Portal 2

If it has to be one and only one game, then it has to be a game that has hours, months, and even years of game-play to offer. I'd pick the new:

Mortal Kombat

I hope and pray the fighting engine is deep and competitive.

bread's done
Back