Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (360/PS3) $39.99 w/Free Shipping at Newegg

Guess I'm finally getting one of these.

Wish there was an extra coupon to make it easier to swallow, but a deal's a deal. Thanks, Cheapy.

Great price for this. A really great price. Not only is Bio2 a phenomenal game, IMO, but the LE is great as well. This is what makes me want to put off buying Alan Wake LE - I'm expecting a price drop on it, seeing as the difference between the regular game and CE (on Amazon) is nearly $30, more than the difference between the two on release day. It's got to drop soon, but, damnit, I don't want to wait anymore.

Sorry for off-topic; my fingers just started typing. ;)

If you guys are interested in this game, jump on this deal!

I have the regular edition from when the game was launched. Big fan of this series. Is this worth buying just for the extras in it? I feel enticed because I have expendable money, but it could probably be better spent elsewhere.

Nice, I had been waiting for the PS3 version to go down in price, if at all considering it's a special edition.
A few months back I got the PC special edition for $35 on clearance at Target, but I didn't have enough ram in my computer to play it. I mostly wanted the bonus items. :p

Got the 360 version for 50 last week, jumped on the $40 PS3 version. They had 53 of these in stock last night, only 4 left now!!

ALSO: It says 360 version is sold out...

God damn it.

Now I'll have 2 copies of the game. Thanks CheapyD...I guess.

Edit:
Doing as the others did and selling my regular edition. Might as well. This is gonna be a great edition with my Bioshock 1 CE.

So when will the game itself sell for $20 or lower? I have no interest in LEs, especially those with a disgusting, awkward shape to the outer box.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']So when will the game itself sell for $20 or lower? I have no interest in LEs, especially those with a disgusting, awkward shape to the outer box.[/QUOTE]

A square is a disgusting, awkward shape?

Glad it went out of stock because I have a record player and wouldn't mind the vinyl sound track. But I've also gotten approx 800/1000 points on 360 and also have the PC version...

[quote name='ssjmichael']A square is a disgusting, awkward shape?[/QUOTE]
When it's the size of a gaming laptop yet does nothing else besides being...a cardboard box, then yes it is.

What else is a cardboard box supposed to do? Can you show me an example of a cardboard box that is not just... a cardboard box? It's the minimum size necessary to house the contents (in particular the LP) and is a little bit decorative. I don't see what the problem is. Complaining about the box being too big (when really it is about as small as it can be and still house the contents) and not being more than a receptacle, I mean come on! You're just trolling.

Son of a bitch, I just got the regular edition from newegg 2 weeks ago for 20 and finished it today. Id have got this for 40, but all I really want is the record from it anyway.

[quote name='Armads']a nice big "f*ck you" to everyone who dropped $100, lol.[/QUOTE]

This happens with most "limited" editions.

Nooooooooooo.......I have been waiting to snag one (for the right price) for the 360 for a while now and its sold out now. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

bread's done
Back