GGT #35 vs the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
bookie

so-sexy-book.jpg

Killed off the Tower Knight boss in Demon's Souls finally. That was satisfying.There's something about this game that's like... really addictive. I think it's a combination of the old-schoolness of the game design and the fantastic atmosphere.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Okay, so apparently Scott Pilgrim only freezes for me in multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

I haven't even touched multi and it still freezes, shame such a good game is so buggy.

No freezing for me, but I'm playing on a PS3 slim.

I finally played Espgaluda II Black Label and Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 on 360. Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 is VERY awesome, absolutely love it. Espgaluda II feels kind of the same each stage, but still cool. Hard to justify playing $75 for each, but glad I got them overall.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']No freezing for me, but I'm playing on a PS3 slim.
[/QUOTE]

Apparently the all-seeing Sony Watchdog missed the fact that people with PS3 slims were having problems with the freezing.

[quote name='distgfx']I haven't even touched multi and it still freezes, shame such a good game is so buggy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, like right after I said that it froze on me.

fuckin' game.

I really love it and it's great now that I'm level 16 and destroyed the second and third ex-boyfriends.

And TMK, as Frosty said, I'm playing on a slim and I'm having a shitton of freezing.

Another couple of levels in Bionic Commando down. My opinion my be changing a bit on this game after a year of not playing (Hint: At the time I despised the hell out of it). I still dislike the Checkpoints and the fact that if you want all the Pickups/Challenges, you have to do them in one playthrough. It's really annoying.

Okay, I'll put this in spoilers because I don't know if it was supposed to happen or not...

I went to fight Roxanne the 4th evil ex and..

I one hit killed her. It was really anti-climactic and I don't know if it was story or what. Very surprising.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Okay, I'll put this in spoilers because I don't know if it was supposed to happen or not...

I went to fight Roxanne the 4th evil ex and..

I one hit killed her. It was really anti-climactic and I don't know if it was story or what. Very surprising.
[/QUOTE]

That's not supposed to happen, you must just be really buffed up.

[quote name='distgfx']That's not supposed to happen, you must just be really buffed up.[/QUOTE]

Well in the book that fight is a one-shot too....

All this talk of the SP game makes me think about picking it up. Then again freezing issues..

Monday Night Combat confuses me.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Well in the book that fight is a one-shot too....[/QUOTE]

I meant it wasn't supposed to happen in the game.

Yeah, I've been level 16 for a while. I haven't bought anything from Wallace's shop yet, though, so I'm surprised that it happened.

I only have one ex-boyfriend left.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, I've been level 16 for a while. I haven't bought anything from Wallace's shop yet, though, so I'm surprised that it happened.

I only have one ex-boyfriend left.[/QUOTE]

Pay off the video store fee, it's totally worth it. You'll save more in the long run.

[quote name='distgfx']Pay off the video store fee, it's totally worth it. You'll save more in the long run.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I did this morning. I did that and didn't buy anything else until just now (bionic arms BOOSH!). I'm sad that level 16 is high as you can go. :(

I got through the first two things of one column. Then I messed up a couple times, and all of a sudden Ethan wouldn't go into the next one anymore. So I turned around and went all the way back, not knowing you could go left or right. Then the screen suddenly went to a wide shot of the room with blood border everywhere. Then it went back to Ethan, and I tried to fuck around in the maze more, then I fucked up a couple more times and Ethan took the coward door in a cutscene.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Hey Broly

wife-arm[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already knew about that. I'm not really paying that much attention to the plot, though, so I don't really care :S Once you get the swinging down it's sorta fun. I just wish they gave you a little bit more consistency with the swings though.

I liked bionic commando but it was not a good game

ignore the story and the level design and you can have fun

or just turn off your tv and listen to the music

Didn't get to start Scott Pilgrim yet as I had to fly off island for work. I hate those day trips as I'm always pressed for time.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, like right after I said that it froze on me.

fuckin' game.

I really love it and it's great now that I'm level 16 and destroyed the second and third ex-boyfriends.

And TMK, as Frosty said, I'm playing on a slim and I'm having a shitton of freezing.[/QUOTE]I only mentioned my PS3 slim because I've heard some games with freezing issues on the fat, but none on the slim. That's why I said something. Regardless, Scott Pilgrim has run fine for me (I honestly don't remember the time my PS3 slim did freeze, where my phat froze all the time to game glitches and stuff).

I honestly didn't know Scott Pilgrim was $10. I thought it was $15. Darn you and your lies, internet!

More progress was just made in Bionic Commando. I sorta can't put it down for some reason, maybe it's just an itch to play a bad game. I just got past
The Archives
which was a pretty cool fight, which put me at 38/50 Trophies. But the fact that it unlocked the 'Whip it Good' challenge progression (kill 50 guys with Whip Spin) just made go fuck you, Bionic Commando (I'm only at 20/50 at such a late stage in the game).

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Brolly[/QUOTE]

Wife arm, I get it.

Bionic Commando down. All Collectibles, all Challenges.

I've been out of the gaming (and CAG) loop for a while, but I'm appalled at this so called Call of Duty: Black Ops. How long can Activision sustain this crappy charade year after year? It seems like it might take another industry crash or something similar to give these publishers a reality check. You can't keep releasing the same crap over and over again and expect consumers to snap it up forever. THEY WILL GET SICK OF IT EVENTUALLY AND TURN ON YOU! Whew.

Anyway, how is everybody here doing? I've been busy with real life stuff lately, not much time for CAG.

Actually, that's mainly due to the what.cd forums. ;)

Sup Mr. Anderson?

And they learned that shit with Tony Hawk, and they will soon with ______ Hero games. Get the mongoloids to stop buying Calladuty.

Also lol @ Bioshock Infinite. I told my friend about it, he said "Is this real? Is it April? Shit sounds retarded." It's like they all got high as fuck and said "You know what would be cool bro? Bioshock in the sky. . .whoa. . ."

Hydroponic ganja FTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr. Anderson']It seems like it might take another industry crash or something similar to give these publishers a reality check. You can't keep releasing the same crap over and over again and expect consumers to snap it up forever. THEY WILL GET SICK OF IT EVENTUALLY AND TURN ON YOU![/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol @ Bioshock Infinite.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back