Watchout cats *Free*Postal 2 MP (PC)

[quote name='bredbu']a lot of deals on things i have never heard of tonight is this actually good[/QUOTE]

I haven't played the MP in a couple of years but it was pretty fun at that time. They had TDM and capture the flag (but you have to capture a half naked girl instead)

And yes if the other team is gary coleman you get to pwn gary coleman.

i have never had soooooooo much fun playing a game. Nothing like running around peeing on people while terrorists guard gary coleman.

[quote name='Blk_Panther09']i have never had soooooooo much fun playing a game. Nothing like running around peeing on people while terrorists guard gary coleman.[/QUOTE]

lol :) Sounds like a fun time

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']If only I could find the single player story somewhere for the same price. I only played through the demo long ago but it was pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

Postal the Movie on DVD comes with a free 2nd disc of Postal 2 for PC. You can find it used for pretty cheap, but if you buy online you'll need to make sure it's the 2-disc unrated version with the game, not a previous 1-disc rental (movie-only) version.

I remember the online multiplayer for Postal 2 being truly abysmal. There are AIMBOT's that make shotgunning heads off a breeze. I remember that the only way to kill cheaters was to hide 4 grenades on the ground and shoot them when the target got close.

I remember, in retaliation of the AIMBOT's, several users posted links to them on the official forum, and those topics weren't just closed - They were completely deleted. Running With Scissors didn't care about much, but they certainly cared about cheating in their little masterpiece.

Bad times, but not as awful as my Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal online days.

bread's done
Back