EA Weekend Summer Sale: NFS Undercover, Burnout Paradise, Shift

If this was for consoles I'd be all over it, never really got to play burnout Paradise.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']crap. I mean, who plays arcade racing games on their PC?[/QUOTE]

Add a 360 controller and it's basically the same experience.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']crap. I mean, who plays arcade racing games on their PC?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='killyourfm']Add a 360 controller and it's basically the same experience.[/QUOTE]

or if you have a logitech g27 racing wheel. i have nfs undercover for xbox, but may sell that and get the pc version. trying to get more racing/race simulators on pc. only racing games i have for console is forza 3 and gt5 when it comes out.

i wish these were physical copies. does anyone know if you can put these on steam?

[quote name='frpilot']or if you have a logitech g27 racing wheel. i have nfs undercover for xbox, but may sell that and get the pc version. trying to get more racing/race simulators on pc. only racing games i have for console is forza 3 and gt5 when it comes out.

i wish these were physical copies. does anyone know if you can put these on steam?[/QUOTE]

You can add the shortcut as a non-steam game

[quote name='ravens52bears54']You can tell the poularity of PC gaming but the total lack of interest in this thread.[/QUOTE]

...or the lack of interest in 2 sub-par EA racing games, and one that was best experienced on consoles?

I play Burnout Paradise on my PC, and it's just like playing on a console (or even better than) if you have a controller. (In my case, a 360 controller). Works great!

[quote name='ravens52bears54']You can tell the poularity of PC gaming but the total lack of interest in this thread.[/QUOTE]
What a silly thing to say.

Oooorrrrr it could because the EA Download service sucks balls and there are better places to get racing games on the PC?

Nah, lets just make unfounded flamebait statements.

bread's done
Back