Motorola X205 XBOX 360 Gaming Headset $6.99

I've been using a pair for half a year now and the adapter for volume and mute went out but the headphones themselves work really well.

There's a reason this thing is on sale every other week. Although a decent headset, it will squeeze your head until it explodes. You have been warned..

This again, yea if you buy, buy more than 1. The flaw with these is the flimsy cable, the tips break off easily and they are not available for purchase individually.

[quote name='chickenbutt']These things hurt like hell. I stopped using mines after the first time and went back to the one that came with the console.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft wireless headset FTW! Seriously though, they're top notch headsets. If you're an avid online gamer.. I'd HIGHLY recommend picking up the wireless one. Just my .02.

wow i seen over 5 topics on this deal in the last month. These are junk and if you buy them well you will get less then what you paid for them. If you like tossing money away trying out the worst headsets around go for it.

I suggest searching the forums on this same deal and read all the comments....

I had a set of these a couple years ago and they were great. My son broke them. I saw this deal and bought them again. These are not the same quality as the older ones. The adapter will not make a connection to the controller. Save your money.

I got mine off woot a couple weeks back. Absolutely love mine. I have a large head and haven't found the headset to be uncomfortable nor have I had any issues with it.

I'm in the same boat as Jorrel, I know there's a lot of bitching about them, but my pair has been pretty enjoyable for the $7. I've had them for about a month and a half now. It comes disconnected from the controller pretty easily but they're comfortable - so it's a fair trade.

Yeah I got in on this the last time it was up. It didn't work so i tried to get a refund but they wouldn't give my money back and only offered exchange at buy.com. Hopefully this one will work. And I initially tried to cancel when I heard the trouble people were having but it ships immediately. FYI

bread's done
Back