Resident Evil 4- Ashley's period on the 3rd..is this legit?

The screen shots are barly distinguishable from each other. If anything all they did was change the color from white to pink.

The guy on LJ is way over reacting.

[quote name='Alpha2']The screen shots are barly distinguishable from each other. If anything all they did was change the color from white to pink.

The guy on LJ is way over reacting.[/quote]

not the ones I just saw. That is some really funny shit. I so wish I still had RE to try this out.

[quote name='Scorch']
My former roommate, Jason Miller, found that little tidbit on Gamefaqs, and it was funny.

Oh yes, totally legit.[/quote]

I don't care where it was found. I am getting my friend to bring over his copy tomorrow and am changing the clock :twisted:

This is probably the funniest thing in a game since the stupid things you can do in MGS3.

Wow, I didn't know you can do that in Resident Evil 4. Rush to a store and pick up a copy of RE4. I've notice the adult oriented nature of RE games since RE1 and RE2 where they have sexy pin up pictures in the police department.

Lol, she can probably fight and launch tampns at unsuspecting enemies. And she will eat all of Leon's herbs.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']...and the interest in this game soars as perverts everywhere yearn to see some bloody panties. :roll:[/quote]

c'mon you know seeing that in a video game would have to be one of the funniest things ever.

I wonder if she gets more bitchy on the third as well. :lol:

and to all women out there, I am not trying to offend you. I just can't believe someone actually went and coded this in the game

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']...and the interest in this game soars as perverts everywhere yearn to see some bloody panties. :roll:[/quote]

c'mon you know seeing that in a video game would have to be one of the funniest things ever.

and to all women out there, I am not trying to offend you. I just can't believe someone actually went and coded this in the game[/quote]

It would've been funny if they were poo-stained instead...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']...and the interest in this game soars as perverts everywhere yearn to see some bloody panties. :roll:[/quote]

and to all women out there, I am not trying to offend you. I just can't believe someone actually went and coded this in the game[/quote]

It would've been funny if they were poo-stained instead...[/quote]

that would be awesome. Let her get caught in a bear trap in the barn, climb the ladder, then jump down to view the doo doo brown

Like Alpha, I see hardly any difference between the two. It's nasty if it is true, and it's nasty if it's not and there's many people looking for it. :shock:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Like Alpha, I see hardly any difference between the two. It's nasty if it is true, and it's nasty if it's not and there's many people looking for it. :shock:[/quote]

its def. there

This post is just.. gross..

As if there wasn't enough blood everywhere else. You're crazy, Casey.. let us know if it's legit.. lol

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Like Alpha, I see hardly any difference between the two. It's nasty if it is true, and it's nasty if it's not and there's many people looking for it. :shock:[/quote]

its def. there[/quote]

Have fun looking up her skirt to see if it's that time of the month again.

[quote name='Scorch']This post is just.. gross..

As if there wasn't enough blood everywhere else. You're crazy, Casey.. let us know if it's legit.. lol[/quote]

:rofl:

Dave

I was about to say "what the hell is wrong with all of you" but then I realized that I'm reading the thread and laughing my ass off. I have to check this out when I'm home tonight.

bread's done
Back