Empty PS2 game cases for sale?

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm looking for some, and I don't know where to get any. I went to Gamestop today, and tried to get some from their display ones (I think those are the official ones), and I would have paid her for it, but she refused to sell any to me, even after I offered to pay her quite a bit. Ugh.

Anyways, I REALLY need these cases (official ones from Sony, since I'm a real uptight person about Game/case/manual etc appearance)

So, does anyone know a good place or site I can get them?

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Try a blockbuster...it's sort of YMMV, some sell'em some don't, but it's the best I could think of.[/quote]

I didn't think of trying there today.

[quote name='Acrylic']I'm looking for some, and I don't know where to get any. I went to Gamestop today, and tried to get some from their display ones (I think those are the official ones), and I would have paid her for it, but she refused to sell any to me, even after I offered to pay her quite a bit. Ugh.

Anyways, I REALLY need these cases (official ones from Sony, since I'm a real uptight person about Game/case/manual etc appearance)

So, does anyone know a good place or site I can get them?[/quote]

How many do you need? I have a small shelf full of mint/nr mint one's.

[quote name='Zon27'][quote name='Acrylic']I'm looking for some, and I don't know where to get any. I went to Gamestop today, and tried to get some from their display ones (I think those are the official ones), and I would have paid her for it, but she refused to sell any to me, even after I offered to pay her quite a bit. Ugh.

So, does anyone know a good place or site I can get them?[/quote]

How many do you need? I have a small shelf full of mint/nr mint one's.[/quote]

I was looking for 3 of them.

[quote name='blueweltall']Go buy the PS2 demos at overstock. They cost $1 and $1 shipping so thats $2 for a new case.[/quote]

Being the cheapass that I am, $6 for 3 cases is a bit too expensive for my liking...

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='blueweltall']Go buy the PS2 demos at overstock. They cost $1 and $1 shipping so thats $2 for a new case.[/quote]

Being the cheapass that I am, $6 for 3 cases is a bit too expensive for my liking...[/quote]

No you don't understand you can get 3 case for $4 shipped at overstock. Shipping is only a dollar all through march.

[quote name='sabin23']look for demos... maybe TRU still has some jampacks left from their green tag sale.[/quote]

I looked at TRU, sadly, they don't have them. :(

It all depends on the kind of cases that you're looking for. The Jampack Demo Disc cases do not have the memory card holder slot in them are just basic Amaray cases that can be found here: Cheap ass link

I've ordered these cases from U.S. Plastic before without a problem. The cases arrived fairly quickly and in excellent condition.

If you want the fancy memory card slot, then you'll have to pay a bit more, but you can find them here: Cheap ass link

I've never personally ordered any of these "official" cases and can't say anything about the quality or condition in which they will arrive. But Red Octane is a pretty reputable site so I'm relatively confident that they wouldn't try and sell you any garbage.

Good luck to you! Hope this helps. :D

[quote name='Professor Oreo']If you want the fancy memory card slot, then you'll have to pay a bit more, but you can find them here: Cheap ass link

I've never personally ordered any of these "official" cases and can't say anything about the quality or condition in which they will arrive. But Red Octane is a pretty reputable site so I'm relatively confident that they wouldn't try and sell you any garbage.

Good luck to you! Hope this helps. :D[/quote]

I wish that site had more pics of the cases, because I wanna know if those look exactly like that PS2 cases that games come in.

Maybe I should check out blockbuster one day.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Could eBay be your last hope? :)

Search around it and you might come away with some new cases for decent price.[/quote]

That's an awesome auction but the shipping kills it, $5. Hopefully the price will stay at below a dollar, then it'd be a steal! :D

[quote name='Ugamer_X']http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=549857

These cases have the memory card slot, same model as the cases for new PS2 games.[/quote]

Are you TOTALLY sure those have the memory card slots?

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Ugamer_X']http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=549857

These cases have the memory card slot, same model as the cases for new PS2 games.[/quote]

Are you TOTALLY sure those have the memory card slots?[/quote]

I just order some. I got two different jampack for $2 shipped. One of the jampack doesn't have the memory slot that was the 2003 version, so get the 2002 winter one. Thats the one I got and it inlcudes a memory card slot. You can get free shipping if you add it to your cart and and keep on clicking the update button until it shows free shipping. So you can get three dvd case for $3 shipped. Just make sure you get the winter 2002 one. The 2003 doesn't have a memory card slot.

bread's done
Back