Anyone got a Yesasia coupon?

Yukito

CAG Veteran
I am planning to buy a 90 dollar game there, and I just cannot find any codes. Does anyone have them? They seem far too rare, but the game is cheaper there than Play-asia, so it would be great if someone had one. PM me please if you do. I would highly appreciate it. >.o

[quote name='JoeJohn']Which game are you considering buying? I'll do a search. Maybe its cheaper elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Another Century's Episode: R. I already tried Playasia, Yesasia, CD Japan, NCSX, and I think one other site. Yesasia has free shipping, and is listing it the cheapest, so It seems Yesasia is the best right now. =/

Data for you:

86.90 + shipping at NCSX (Looked at it, came out to about 95 shipping at my location)
87.99 - shipping at Yesasia
89.75 + shipping at Playasia
91.78 + shipping at CDJapan

[quote name='JoeJohn']I did search right now. Yesasia is the cheapest. Not much you can do for a hot pre-order game. Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

Haha, exactly why I was hoping I could get a code for that site. Ah well. Thanks anyways. :x

[quote name='JoeJohn']$5 off

Try this.[/QUOTE]

Oh, thank you so very much. I use Retailmenot alot for Playasia. Recently checked for Yesasia......good timing too. I was just ready to say forget it and just order it. It worked for me. Very very appreciated. :)

bread's done
Back