Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

CBas92

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Update: And the Frenzy is over, congratulations to all the CAGs that emerged victorious.

Subway and Sony have teamed up to market the PS Move in which if you buy 32oz cups, Sunchips Monterey Jack and Sundried Tomato, Breakfast sandwiches, or the two new Fiery Footlong subs(Buffalo Chicken or Turkey Jalapeno Melt), you can win pretty awesome prizes.

Contest link: http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/
Official Rules: http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/rules.htm
Prize list: http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/prizes.htm

BRIEF GAME OVERVIEW: The Game offers participants the opportunity to instantly win prizes,, subject to verification, after submitting a SUBWAY code which can be obtained either by purchasing a 32 oz. fountain drink or by various other means, including free Complimentary Codes that do not require a purchase. Individuals may participate in the Game either online, by a mobile device with Internet access capability, or via text-messaging. Regardless of method of participation, participants are limited to playing the Game, i.e. entering a Code, a maximum of three (3) times each day during the Game Period. Winners will be able to win Prizes from three (3) different Prize levels depending on the frequency of playing the Game and the Codes used. Limit: A maximum of one (1) Prize per Prize Level per person or household address. FIRE DRILL FRENZY ALERTS: At random previously unannounced times, Fire Drill Frenzy Alerts will be sent out on Twitter whereby individuals, regardless of whether or not they have a Twitter account, will have the opportunity to compete for a chance to win a prize as described in Rule 8.

Also alledgedly the codes from Sunchips work once per account so if we could gather three per day then everyone will have a chance to win every day.

Here's a list of multi-use codes. You can only enter 3 every day. Good luck CAGers :)

Multi-use codes to date (they can be used once per account or number) :

*=new codes

sunchips codes (they increase the prize level and can be texted)
FL32JGN6
D5E6AT3P
A27VRZ68
JT472CT9
MZA6642B

sticker codes (they increase the prize level and can be texted)
RTNCBDSBBN
TVGRKZMRGC
LDHLMBVNCS
BXCWCHNWGJ
TNRGZHGMHT
NRJCMKVWQX

twitter (they don't increase the prize level and can be texted)
A33337CPTL
A333TFPRMN
A33337TR9B
A6333WMRRP
A3333LC3RN
A3333LK6LX
A6336HCRRH
A3333LW3LN

facebook (it doesn't increase the prize level and can be texted)
A3333PLR74
A33343R9RF
A33347JKRT
A33349B9LL
A3334F7TKT

free play link codes (they don't increase the prize level and can't be texted)
E5FBZB8C6C
AECM4478T4
DJ7X8CZC5N
FHQ356W2SX

usa today codes (it doesn't increase the prize level and can be texted)
ZSXTSQLHRS

Manolith(it doesn't increase the prize level and can be texted)
A3436RRKX3

Playstation(it doesn't increase the prize level and can be texted)
FIERYFOOTLONG

Twirlit(it doesn't increase the prize level and can be texted)
A344NT4HFR

Gunaxin Grub(it doesn't increase the prize level and can be texted)
A7336BRLN6

Fire Drill
subwayeatfresh

Email
SARMEF8N2D
frenzyfreeplay *

Update: If you guys want to trade codes, please do so here at the PSN Code Trading Thread, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233859 , or PM each other. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used the 3rd one, didn't win anything.

Tried the first and second one and they both started to work but then said an error occurred and re-entering the code just says that they aren't valid >_>

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Used the 3rd one, didn't win anything.

Tried the first and second one and they both started to work but then said an error occurred and re-entering the code just says that they aren't valid >_>[/QUOTE]

you can use the code over and over again?

The site seems to be pretty glitchy. I know one time I entered a code and the jalapeno loading thing just spun until I refreshed the page which unfortunately wasted the code. Hopefully Subway will be able to fix all the errors.

[quote name='brianyip28']you can use the code over and over again?[/QUOTE]
OP said they work once per account, allegedly. I suppose they do since both the poster before me and myself used the same one.

I just randomly tried the third one and when I saw the other poster say he used the same one, I then tried the other 2 which proceeded to screw me over.

Thanks for the codes. Sadly, when I put in all three and got to the page with the jalapenos, an error popped up and I ended up with nothing.

So yeah, here's hoping they fix that soon; I've been lucky in Subway's contests before and I'd love to win a PS3 this time around.

[quote name='jscme']Wow. An Uncharted 2: Fortune Hunter Edition is among the prizes. Drooool.[/QUOTE]Congrats. What browser are you using. The site is glitch for me. The jalapeno is spinning forever on Firefox.

@D0RC

He means he wants it. He didn't win it. At least that's what I think.

And I'm using FireFox. One code worked, other two worked, then errored, then aren't valid >_>

Yeah, I entered each one in, and every time the jalapeno spun forever after playing the little card game.

Ill buy lunch tomorrow at subway and post some codes on here, so save your codes for later this week everyone.

I just realized that I'm having lunch with a friend tomorrow. He always wants Subway, and I like Subway, so might as well eat there and grab some codes =D

Props OP.

Got an error everytime I tried to play though. Gonna use IE instead FireFox for this next time and see what happens.

Got to play all three levels and didn't win anything. Heres hoping to next time. Thanks OP!
Gonna have to eat at Subway to pitch in here.

Played this earlier and won some DLC for Uncharted 2, it was the Siege Expansion pack or something or another. I don't have the game or a PS3 for that matter. I'll probably trade it in the trading section.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Oh man thanks OP, so if I go to subway tomorrow and get codes I can share them with ALL of the CAGS and they can use them also ?[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard its only the Sunchips codes since apparently theres the same code on most of the bags. Hopefully we can get confirmation on the other food items.

Using a different email I was able to play again using the OP's codes but the error stopped the fun. I'll wait tomorrow to play level 2 and level 3.

Off someone's bag of chips while searching online.

A27VRZ68

Note: I have not tried this code yet since I already put my 3 codes in for the day.

[quote name='R1V3R5']Off someone's bag of chips while searching online.

A27VRZ68

Note: I have not tried this code yet since I already put my 3 codes in for the day.[/QUOTE]

it says code not valid

Only the third code seems to work. The first two error out after putting all the jalapenos in place, or, the screen simply looks like it's stuck loading.

But, you want to add the first two codes in (first) to at least get to the third prize level.

[quote name='brianyip28']it says code not valid[/QUOTE]

Because that's the 3rd code that I had already put in the original post. Chances are you forgot you entered it.

thanks.. terrible contest name subway. someone needs to get their PR people in check

FL32JGN6
D5E6AT3P
A27VRZ68
same as Rig said. First two codes worked, dragged the peppers and then error. third code dragged then lost.

I entered all 3 codes. The first code gave me an error before I could see the results of the game but the other 2 went through. I did not win anything.

Thanks OP

Working on IE, but no win so far.

Edit: NVM, it was stated in the rules that you only needed to unlock prize levels once. A-durh on me.

Return of the Edit: Click here and here for 1 free play. Allow pop-ups for the second link.

Last Edit, I swear: Here's a code I found online--e5fbzb8c6c

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchberries']Working on IE, but no win so far. Also, it seems that once you put in three codes, you stay at Level 3 from then on. Anyone else notice that?[/QUOTE]

Once you use 3 codes you automatically become eligible for all 3 prize tiers (1 code for Tier 1 eligibility, 2 for Tier 2, etc.)

It's just to entice you to enter at least 3 times (buy their products 3 times) to win big.

Once you become eligible for Tiers 1, 2 and 3 you keep it for the remaining time of the contest.

bread's done
Back