Amazon: Batman Beyond: Complete Series (9pc) (W/Book) Pre-Order $71

skiizim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Beyond...sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1282102941&sr=8-3-spell

Additional Offers From WarnerBrosShop for $79.99+tax: Use Coupon Code ANNMES for $20 off Note:Takes Free Shipping away. Thanks to aTaRiFrEak223 and Friend of Sonic
http://www.wbshop.com/Batman-Beyond-...,pd.html?cgid=

Release Date 11/23/10, free RDD with Amazon Prime.

Description of what's included, http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Batman-complete-series-announced/14148

If you really want this don't hold out, most of you already know what happened with Batman: TAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply loved this series. I rolled my eyes when i heard about a new "teen batman" show, but it kept the spirit of TAS while carving its own unique path. Definitely picking this up.

So the only new things are the packaging, book, and 3 featurettes? Is there a new transfer? If not, I'll just pay for the individual sets since they come out to half the price.

I really wish they would reprint the set like this of the first batman animated series. I'm still pissed I missed out on that.

Just to throw this out there, I remember when the TAS series was first released the preorder price was high but eventually went down. I just checked and I payed $76 for it. So for those of you on the fence about it there is something to think about since this is an LE. I updated the post with a link to tvshowsondvd.com that has more information.

Man i recently buyed all seasons at 20 dlls each, thought it was a good price now i see they're 10 dlls, i always miss the good deals and now the complete set, sad day for sad panda.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Coupon code ANNMES takes 20 bucks off. Tempted at 59.99+ tax.[/QUOTE]

Now that you said that me too

[quote name='gdemander']Balls. Super regretting buying the individual seasons last year. This would be perfect next to TAS.[/QUOTE]

Same here, except I bought them as soon as each one released. I'm regretting it now.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Coupon code ANNMES takes 20 bucks off. Tempted at 59.99+ tax.[/QUOTE]

Oh shhhhhh... now im REALLY tempted. Thanks for the info.

Comes out to $70 with shipping and tax for me. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

[quote name='Gameboy415']There are sealed copies of Batman: The Complete Animated Series on eBay for $65 with free shipping.
The seller claims they are the region 1 US versions, but they are shipping from China....
Any chance they could be bootlegs?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Batman-Complete...Sealed-/220651233856?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray

Seems too good to be true...[/QUOTE]

Sealed, $65, and free shipping from Bejing?

/pass

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Does anyone know if the WBstore charges your card right away or when it ships?[/QUOTE]They do a rolling authorization when it gets ordered and keep it on your card until it ships out.

fatwallet.com has 7% cashback at wbshop as well... ebates is at 4%

I going to just pick these up from walmart individually. From what it sounds like, the extra material in that set isn't worth the extra amount.

That's a pretty set but I was never a fan of the show. I was young at the time and it was too dark for my tastes. I wanted some happy animated shows, like Ninja Turtles and Pokemon.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']That's a pretty set but I was never a fan of the show. I was young at the time and it was too dark for my tastes. I wanted some happy animated shows, like Ninja Turtles and Pokemon.[/QUOTE]

fuck I feel old....

[quote name='Afflicted']fatwallet.com has 7% cashback at wbshop as well... ebates is at 4%[/QUOTE]
Does Fatwallet cashback get invalidated with a coupon code being used?

[quote name='Mako1215']fuck I feel old....[/QUOTE]

Seriously. And you just know he means the *new* Ninja Turtles show, and not the old one.

fuck. ANNMES isn't working anymore. I cancelled my original order to reorder with Fatwallet cashback

Coupon Code XB692 takes off 15.99. The DVD set at that point reaches the free shipping minimum, making it 1.00 cheaper since the old code forced you to pay for 5.00 shipping. I'm looking at 69.99 shipping. Thinking, thinking...

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']fuck. ANNMES isn't working anymore. I cancelled my original order to reorder with Fatwallet cashback

Coupon Code XB692 takes off 15.99. The DVD set at that point reaches the free shipping minimum, making it 1.00 cheaper since the old code forced you to pay for 5.00 shipping. I'm looking at 69.99 shipping. Thinking, thinking...[/QUOTE]

I've actually never use fatwallet so no idea on coupon thing. When I checked last night and read the disclaimers it didn't say anything about coupon causing problems tho...

ALSO!!!!

annmes looks to be one per account... so just try it with new account or as guest. also if you sign up for wbinsider you get the same discount as annmes.

ANNMES isn't working with me as a guest or a new account. It applies, but as soon as I enter my information, it deactivates (is it because it knows that the address I entered already had used the code?)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']ANNMES isn't working with me as a guest or a new account. It applies, but as soon as I enter my information, it deactivates (is it because it knows that the address I entered already had used the code?)[/QUOTE]

works fine for me... when you do guest checkout you have to use an email addy... are you using one you've never used at wbshop before?

[quote name='Gameboy415']There are sealed copies of Batman: The Complete Animated Series on eBay for $65 with free shipping.
The seller claims they are the region 1 US versions, but they are shipping from China....
Any chance they could be bootlegs?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Batman-Complete...Sealed-/220651233856?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray

Seems too good to be true...[/QUOTE]

I bought one off ebay last year and it ended up being a bootleg. Besides a couple of spelling errors though, it was really nice quality, the box, the booklet, the disks. Seeing how you can't buy it anymore, I would recommend just going with the bootleg.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Seriously. And you just know he means the *new* Ninja Turtles show, and not the old one.[/QUOTE]

You just made it worse. I thought he did mean the old one.

[quote name='Afflicted']works fine for me... when you do guest checkout you have to use an email addy... are you using one you've never used at wbshop before?[/QUOTE]
Yep, just tried using my girlfriend's. When I put in my shipping address (that I've used before) it raises the price and refuses to take the code at the final step of the checkout.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yep, just tried using my girlfriend's. When I put in my shipping address (that I've used before) it raises the price and refuses to take the code at the final step of the checkout.[/QUOTE]

are you using the code for free shipping? It seemed like that was messing the other coupons up yesterday.

try clearing out your cart. adding the batman beyond... going to your shopping cart and applying the annmes coupon then checking out as guest and see if that works. if so just add the cheapest item you can find and grab freeshipping that way.

[quote name='Gears24']So is this show even in any good i was deciding weather or not to go pick up the first season of Batman Beyond?[/QUOTE]

If you liked Batman:TAS your most likely going to like this. Somebody mentioned in the thread s2 and s3 for $10 on walmart.com if you want to go that route.

[quote name='skiizim']If you liked Batman:TAS your most likely going to like this. Somebody mentioned in the thread s2 and s3 for $10 on walmart.com if you want to go that route.[/QUOTE]
lol the thing is ive never even seen Batman:TAS yeah i know but when i tried to buy them they were OOS i guess so i couldn't get them :(

Damn, the only one available at wm.com is s3 which is the shortest one of all 3. Still really good for a blind buy though.

[quote name='Afflicted']are you using the code for free shipping? It seemed like that was messing the other coupons up yesterday.

try clearing out your cart. adding the batman beyond... going to your shopping cart and applying the annmes coupon then checking out as guest and see if that works. if so just add the cheapest item you can find and grab freeshipping that way.[/QUOTE]
Good call, that was exactly it. I stopped trying to use it.

If anyone has a baby in their family, they have a baby tweety thing that plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for 4.99. Sounds cute and it's the same cost as you'll pay shipping without adding filler. I bought one for my girlfriend's sister's baby (It also appears that the cheapest filler are some crappy DVDs for 3.XX)

bread's done
Back