Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Limited Codex Edition & Dead Rising 2 Special Edition

def PD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I can't seem to find where to preorder it (AC:B) from.

I've checked hmv.com, gamestation.com & play.com, to no avail; I've only been able to find the special edition.

Also, is DR2's special edition limited only to play.com? I plan on getting the US version for the Zombrex Edition also.

Anyone have any luck on finding AC:B LCE for preorder?

Turns out the AC:B LCE is play.com exclusive and they don't ship to the US.

Any CAGers across the pond willing to preorder the PS3 Codex version for me and I'll paypal the money over to them?

I'm willing to do the same thing for DR2 special edition (with the zombie figure).

My friend is looking for this too, I guess I have buy 2 copies if you requested. Then I'll forward to my UK friend and have them ship to US.

Games items valued at £80 or over must be delivered to your credit/debit card billing address, which must be in the UK.

I think I'm good since this game is less than £80 so I'll do separate orders. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. EBgames can't change state.

Curious to know whether Amazon FR or DE collateral, game package, and VO's for AC:B is in english or not. I'd imagine the in-game stuff there's an option to select between different language VO's and subs.

[quote name='def PD']Crap. EBgames can't change state.

Curious to know whether Amazon FR or DE collateral, game package, and VO's for AC:B is in english or not. I'd imagine the in-game stuff there's an option to select between different language VO's and subs.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt they are in english. The best I'd think is that they would do english and the native language side by side. You can't actually play these games on U.S. systems though unless you have a hacked Xbox, which is not condoned here =P. You would need an NTSC-U version as well to play it.

Does anyone know if I were to buy it from the German Amazon site, if the items would be in German? I know I won't be able to play the game anyway, but I'm concerned about the other items that come with it.

There are pre-setting language before you able to play the game.
I don't quite get this... are you saying there will be the option to choose the language in the main menu or something? Do you have any confirmation of this?

fuck yea! Finally got a PS3 version which is quite fast! I'm just a happy camper! \\:D/
Cool, that's the one I'm looking for. Which site did you order from, the German one?

[quote name='eastshore4']I don't quite get this... are you saying there will be the option to choose the language in the main menu or something? Do you have any confirmation of this?[/QUOTE]

Yup @ the option menu.

[quote name='eastshore4']Cool, that's the one I'm looking for. Which site did you order from, the German one?[/QUOTE]

Amazon.de

I'm not getting any option to buy, it just says (in german) "we can notify you when this becomes available", is it sold out already?

bread's done
Back