Sidetick! The easiest money you'll make online!1$ per referral!Payment proof inside

Deagle814

CAGiversary!
Sidetick is a social community site that basically pays you to be social,talk with people and stuff like that.Not only that but everything you click on the site gives you a point.

Link: http://www.sidetick.com/signup.php?src=erlo&signup_referer=38615

Here's how you can earn points on sidetick
index2_05.jpg

2000 points=1$
1000 points=50 cents

Even if you don't refer any friends you can make a minimum of 15$ per month by doing 2 very very simple things (when you join there will also be a video tutorial showing you how to earn a minimum of 50 cents per day/15$ per month.)

index2_042.jpg

You can get 50 cents per day just by looking at your daily sidetick message which is in your inbox on sidetick and then posting a message in the daily tickbuck topic.

The best thing about this site is that it you don't need to do offers or suveys to make money your making money by spending absolutely nothing and it's very very easy.

The best way to make money on this site though is the referral system which is very good.You get 1$ per ref and 25 cents per ref your ref brings!And check your sidetick inbox everyday and post in the daily tickbuck topic.

This is the first payment they gave me (they pay through paypal)
sidetickpaymentproof.jpg

Since then I've received yet another payment of 50$ USD and I'm close to cashing in yet again.

For a more in depth tutorial on how to make the easy 15$ per month and more you can checkout the youtube tutorial I made on sidetick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vThlgxq5ags

ps:They just recently added the option of doing offers as well to get tickbucks but personally I've never done any of their offers and I've made 75$ +.

Last edited by a moderator:
More people should join sidetick.It's a freaking great gpt site.Seriously if I can make more than 75$ on this site this easily in like 4 months I believe then you can do it too.

Second payment proof
sidetickpaymentproof2.jpg

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']I'll trade referrals with you? :) But this site seems pretty cool after watching that video on here :)[/QUOTE]Sure,I just signed up with your referral link and confirmed my email.

Darn that was the wrong one. I wanted you to sign up for something else. That was just apart of my signature but it's okay I signed up for you. Let me know if it worked?

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']Darn that was the wrong one. I wanted you to sign up for something else. That was just apart of my signature but it's okay I signed up for you. Let me know if it worked?[/QUOTE]Lol sorry but yes it did work, thanks :D.

If I didn't join the site you originally wanted me to join I could possibly join it.

So I invited a friend to this website but I didn't get 2000 tickbucks. Do you know how long it takes to get the 2000 points for referring a friend?

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']So I invited a friend to this website but I didn't get 2000 tickbucks. Do you know how long it takes to get the 2000 points for referring a friend?[/QUOTE]He has to confirm his email after registering and must be from one of these countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.

Here's a blog from the admin explaining how points for refs work.
"
Hello Everyone
I've seen a lot of talk lately about not receiving credit for your referrals. In order to receive credit the following things need to happen: 1. Your referral has to come in through your referral link (which can be found either on the home page about half way down on the right hand side OR in the Earn a Living Online Community(must be a member)at the top of the home page) 2. Theymust verify the email that Sidetick sends them (there's a link in the email that they will need to follow) 3. They need to be an active member. 4. Must be from the following: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.
A Note from the Redemption Department:
We have manual and automated processes that will remove points for activity which does not appear appropriate.
If an individual earns points and are in your down line and those points were not earned appropriately then all points related would be removed, including the points that you may have earned. We do not revoke points lightly and make every effort to be confident in the decision to do so."

Bump getting close to yet another cash out :D I really suggest you guys join this site.I've made the most money online with sidetick.

Yet another payment from sidetick :D over 225$ made.
decembersidetick.jpg

If you haven't joined you are really missing out.

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']So how long does it usually take to actually get the money after you request for it? I requested for $25 on the 9th and now its the 19th.[/QUOTE]Around 10 business days as they have to verify your points.

Newest payment
newestsidepaymentt.jpg

Also an update you can now make the easy 15$ by opening your daily msg and commenting on Jenny Stein's daily blog entry.

I've signed up under your link.
Do you mind trading referrals? It's for a site called prizerebel where you complete offers and surveys and earn points which you can cash in for nearly anything you want.
1 point = $. I only get points if you be active (ie earn some points) so please try to be active? Thanks :D

prizerebel.com/index.php?r=432463

If you prefer to earn cash here's a link for their sister site:
rebelbucks.com/?ref=pinni137-0

Hello ,

I saw a same question like me up on the page but this problem persist at me . Two friends of mine were registered as my refferal but i haven't received any tickbucks . What can i do , please told me what can i do ? i have to wait or exist another problem . Thanks

bread's done
Back