The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
[quote name='shrike4242']Please use this thread for the trade/sell/buy requests from this point forward:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290272[/QUOTE]

Welcome everyone. I am going to consolidate everything into one thread to make it easier.

This post will cover the most current year and the requirements necessary to meet the "tiers", as well as the games eligible for registration this year.

The following posts will contain FAQs, answers to any questions, and previous years rewards (starting with 2009-2010).

Also for those of you with iPods from the Ultimate Tier of the previous period. Here is some info regarding the game you are supposed to have on said iPod:

The Ultimate members: please note that the code to download the game of your choice will be emailed to the email address you had registered at the time you claimed the reward. The codes are being mailed out early next week, so look out for the email!
Credit: FatBoyInside for finding the info on the S/E Members Blog.

New Games eligible for 2010-2011 (also includes upcoming games):

*Note Each game is 50pts.
  • Nier :360: :ps3: (100 possible pts)
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :360:, :ps3:, :pc: (150 Possible Pts)
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep :psp: (September 7th) (50 Possible Pts)
  • Front Mission Evolved :360: :ps3: :pc: (September 28th) (150 possible Pts)
  • Final Fantasy XIV :pc: (September 22nd CE, September 30th Regular), :ps3: (March 2011) (100 Possible Pts*)
  • Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light :ds: (October 5th) (50 Possible Pts)
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution :360:, :ps3:, :pc: (March 2011) (150 Possible Pts)
Total of 15 games that released this year/next year for 750 Points.*

*This is counting the CE & Regular Editions as the same for Final Fantasy XIV :pc:. They could just as easily be seperate as well, which would 150 possible pts for FF XIV.

Previous Years Eligible Games for registration:
http://member.square-enix.com/na/points/eligible.php

Past & Current Eligible Promos/Early Registration for bonus points.

*Note previous bonus entries have been things such as early registration (usually within a week or 2 of the release of a new game such as Nier) and also has included things like a Manga Survey (last year)
  • Nier Early Registration Bonus (50 points) EXPIRED
Bonus points possible so far: 50

Current Tier Levels:
*Prizes usually are not announced until near the end of the redemption period. I will update the OP with info when they are announced.

Bronze: At least 250 pts.​

Silver: 500 pts​

Gold: 1600 pts

Ultimate: 1960 pts​

----------------------------------

Edit by Io: I'll let the OP fix this if he ever comes back, but in the mean time here are the updated tier values:

Regular 0-49
Bronze 50-399
Silver 400-699
Gold 700-999
Ultimate 1000+

And, thanks to RabbitSuit and Zonic505, here are the current and upcoming games that qualify:

---1st year---

1) VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume :ds:
2) THE LAST REMNANT :pc:
3) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :ds:
4) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :wii:
5) SPACE BUST-A-MOVE :ds:
6) DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY :psp:
7) ORDER OF WAR :pc:
8) KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days :ds:
9) SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2 :ds:
10) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :360:
11) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :pc:
12) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS :wii:
13) STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL :ps3:
14) PONY FRIENDS 2 :ds:
15) PONY FRIENDS 2 :wii:
16) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :pc:
17) FINAL FANTASY XIII :360:
18) FINAL FANTASY XIII :ps3:
19) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :360:
20) JUST CAUSE 2 :ps3:
21) JUST CAUSE 2 :360:
22) JUST CAUSE 2 :pc:

---2nd year---

23) NIER :360:
24) NIER :ps3:
25) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :360:
26) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :ps3:
27) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :pc:
28) Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep :psp:
29) FINAL FANTASY XIV :pc: / Collector's Edition :pc:
30) Front Mission Evolved :ps3:
31) Front Mission Evolved :360:
32) Front Mission Evolved :pc:
33) Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light :ds:
34) Kingdom Hearts Re:coded :ds:
35) Mindjack :ps3:
36) Mindjack :360:
37) Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together :psp:
38) Lord of Arcana :psp:

---Not released---
- Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3, March 22nd)
- Dissidia 012 (PSP, March 22nd)
- Bust-a-Move Universe (3DS, March 27th)
- The 3rd Birthday (PSP, March 29th)
------------------------
Will be too late for 2010 reward year, but can be used for next year:
- Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection (PSP, April 19th)
- Gun Loco (360, Feb. 27th - but pushed back till May)
- Dungeon Siege III (PC, PS3, 360, May 31st)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC, PS3, 360, 2011)

Last edited by a moderator:
General FAQs regarding S/E Members Registration:

Q: Are Strategy Guides & Digital Downloads Eligible for registration?
A: No guides don't come with registration codes and nor do Digital Download games for any console, handheld or Ipod.

Q: When does the registration year Begin/End?
A: The current 2010-2011 year runs from April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011.

Q: What are the tiers and what do they represent?
A: The tiers are the equivalent to your reward levels. There are 4 tiers (in order): Bronze --> Silver --> Gold --> Ultimate. As you register more games you go up in tiers.

Q: When I redeem my tier for my rewards do I get the lower tier rewards as well?
A: Yes. For example if you get gold tier for the year you also get rewards for silver & bronze as well.

Q: How do they determine how many points make each tier? Do they stay the same from year to year?
A: They are relative to how many points are available.

Q: Does my previous year tier have anything to do with this year's rewards and tiers?
A: No they do not. You retain your previous year's tier pretty much just for show. The previous year's tier has no bearing on what you get this year. You get reset to Bronze after the last year is finished. Then you get to build up your points again. ;). However your total point number will always be attached to your registration tag. It shows how dedicated you are to Square/Enix.

Q: What Tier am I currently? Where can I check?
A: When you are logged into the S/E members page, if you were in a tier the previous year it will display your previous tier. You can check your current tier here under Tier Levels at the bottom of the page: https://member.square-enix.com/na/member/point-info.php

Q: When are the rewards announced?
A: I do believe for the previous year they were announced a few weeks before redemption.

Q: When is the redemption deadline?
A: For the year 2009-2010 the redemption deadline was 2 weeks after the current term ended. That was April 15th I do believe for 2009-2010.

Q: Can I register 2 of the same game on the same system?
A: No you cannot. You can only register one game per system. However you can register one copy on 360, one on PS3, and one on PC, provided that they are available on all systems. :)

Q: My registration code won't work! What gives?
A: You probably have 1 of 2 problems. The code might already be registered (if you bought the game used) or you confused the O's and 0 (zero)'s. I had that same problem with my Kane & Lynch 2 code....
Check here for any issues: https://member.square-enix.com/na/points/index.php

Q: What do the registration cards look like?
A: I will take a picture of one from last year to show an example. All new games will come with the card from here on out that are published by Square Enix.

2009-2010 Rewards Tiers. Thank you to FatBoyInside for compiling the pictures into one post and for the others for taking pictures of the items. I spoilered the pics so that this post wasn't so huge. ;)

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I neatly compiled the pics of the Square-Enix members' 2009 rewards for your viewing pleasure:

Postcards (BRONZE Tier)
Set of 3 containing glossy images of FFXIII, Star Ocean 4, and KH: 358/2 Days

[IMG-L=6521]17495[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6521]17496[/IMG-L]

Desktop Calendar (SILVER Tier)
[IMG-L=6521]17493[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6521]17494[/IMG-L]
Music CD in Special Packaging (GOLD Tier)
15 tracks from various Square-Enix games:
1. Run, Maggot, Run! - Final Fantasy XI - Wings of the Goddess
2. Stab the Sword of Justice - Star Ocean: Second Evolution
3. The Grand Duchy of Jeuno - Final Fantasy XI
4. Twister-Gang-Mix - Subarashiki Konosekai + The World Ends With You
5. Prelude / Final Fantasy II - Final Fantasy Remix
6. Hope - Dance of the Baying Hound - Sigma Harmonics
7. Dash de Chocobo - Chocobo Racing
8. Step into a New World - Infinite Undiscovery
9. Ray of Dark, Ray of Light - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
10. The First Awakening - The Last Remnant
11. Battle - arrange - from Final Fantasy I - Dissidia Final Fantasy
12. The Witch, the Girl, and the Five Heroes - Odeka ke Chocobo (Original Arrangement)
13. Theme of Love - Final Fantasy IV
14. Main Theme - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
15. Sunny Place (Gallant Remix) - Star Ocean: The Last Hope

[IMG-L=6521]17499[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6521]17497[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6521]17498[/IMG-L]

8GB Apple IPOD Touch w/ Exclusive Engraving & S/E Game (ULTIMATE Tier)
[IMG-L=6521]17525[/IMG-L]

Kudos and credit to projectsaber.com, CAG member Vortextk, NeoGAF member Sallokin, and CAG member Doomstink. Congrats to all recipients! [/QUOTE]

List of eligible games for this year

Nier Xbox 360, PS3
Kane & Lynch 2 Xbox 360, PS3, PC
Front Mission Evolved Xbox 360, PS3, PC
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep PSP
Final Fantasy XIV PC, PS3
FF 4 Warriors of Light DS
Deus Ex: Human Revolution XBox 360, PS3, PC

Dont forget there will be a PC version of Front Mission Evolved. Also I just realized Warriors of Light is actually Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light in the US.

There is the possibility of collector's edition of FF14 getting different code but it seems unlikely.

OK I think I am for the most part done. Anyone have pts under 250? I wasn't paying attention when I registered Kane & Lynch 2 and didnt know if I had hit bronze yet. Anyone have 200 or 150 and are you bronze or not? :)

Also my personal feelings.... Club Nintendo can suck it. Their rewards are nowhere near this kind of quality I am sorry. :D

Silver level for this year is 500 points. Gold is something like 1600 or so I've heard from other members. I can't even imagine how much Ultimate is.

Ultimate is 1960.
Eligible Titles list (past? Its not updated after Neir):
http://member.square-enix.com/na/points/eligible.php

Nintendo DS
Product Name Date of Release
SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2 October 20, 2009
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days September 29, 2009
SPACE BUST-A-MOVE July 28, 2009
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time March 24, 2009
VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume March 17, 2009
PONY FRIENDS 2 February 23, 2010

Wii
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS December 26, 2009
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time March 24, 2009
PONY FRIENDS 2 February 23, 2010

PlayStation Portable
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY August 25, 2009

PlayStation 3
STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL February 9, 2010
FINAL FANTASY XIII March 9, 2010
JUST CAUSE 2 March 23, 2010
NIER April 27, 2010

Xbox 360
FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION November 10, 2009
FINAL FANTASY XIII March 9, 2010
SUPREME COMMANDER 2 March 16, 2010
NIER April 27, 2010

http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/ps3.php

Games for Windows
FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION November 10, 2009
ORDER OF WAR September 22, 2009
THE LAST REMNANT March 24, 2009
SUPREME COMMANDER 2 March 2, 2010

[quote name='Arakias']Ultimate is 1960.[/QUOTE]

Ouch... That is going to hurt... :bomb:

I had 780 to make ultimate last year....

Guess they must have given away tons of ipods. I will do some more research in regards to what other secondary titles they will be releasing this year as well. :razz:

So contrary to what they lead you to believe... does it appear that you can register previous year's games on this then? There is no way they are releasing 40ish games this year. Unless a lot of it is like Pony Friends on :wii: and :ds: :roll:

I was always under the understanding that it was only this current year's worth of games and that you have to start all over from 0 points to make it back to ultimate for the year and it was not a running total of previous years and this years.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']So contrary to what they lead you to believe... does it appear that you can register previous year's games on this then? [/QUOTE]

I dont see why you cant register last years games but I havnt been consciously trying to.
I have 2010/04/01 STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL on my account as points which work in this year.

And the 1960 points for ultimate comes from calculations in my account status (based on one account out of my two):

Current Points: 250 Pts. (in 2010)
Current Tier: Gold
In 2010, you need 1710 more points to become a Ultimate member.

So my 250 points this year are Star Ocean (above), 2x Nier, Nier Early Reg points and Just Cause 2.

EDIT: You may as well update the OP with the list of past games and release dates though in case and also
THANKS for making this thread!!

Oh ok. Interesting then. I will have to try it out cuz I have a couple of codes sitting around right now that I did not register last year! :D

I will report back after work because I obviously don't have the codes with me right now ;)

EDIT: I think it should work because you registered Star Ocean on the day of the new period. I will update the FAQ once we get at least one or two more confirmations that it does work :)

Ok this thread is a bit contradictory to itself. OP says you need 250 for bronze (minimum) and 500 for silver. However Arakias's post suggests that you only need 250 for gold.

Currently on my account, I have 100 points and I am currently bronze. It doesn't tell me how many more points I need for the next tier because I'm already "Ultimate" due to the carryover from last year (though I know they don't count towards rewards)

What if, they set different bars for how many games you need to register based on your status from last year? This would make the most sense since it's impossible to register X amount of games if you already registered the ones from the previous year. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.. :(

I registered Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume March this year, when I try to enter code for another copy it said I "reached the registration limit"

[quote name='zohar']Ok this thread is a bit contradictory to itself. OP says you need 250 for bronze (minimum) and 500 for silver. However Arakias's post suggests that you only need 250 for gold.[/QUOTE]

No no, I am GOLD from 2009 / last year. To obtain platinum at the end of 2010-11 year, I need 1710 points more on top of the 250 I have.

The Square Enix thing is confusing because it says this: (taken from above)
Q: Does my previous year tier have anything to do with this year's rewards and tiers?
A: No they do not. You retain your previous year's tier pretty much just for show. The previous year's tier has no bearing on what you get this year.

So gold is what I got last year and is just for show.

Oh ok, that makes sense. This is what I see on my account:
100 Pts. (in 2010)
Current Tier: Ultimate
You've reached the maximum tier.

Which is lame, because it doesn't tell me the amount of points I need for THIS year. :\ Soooo... guess the only way to get Ultimate again is to create a new account.

Thanks again to ZxT Vendetta for the heads up on last years rewards. I'm hoping I didn't register too much last year to be eligible for Ultimate this year. Now to find out which of my friends bought Kane and Lynch.

So. Can this thread be used to trade codes?
I have an extra for Final Fantasy XIII for the 360. Would love to get any of the PC game codes (besides Just Cause 2) or any of the Kane & Lynch codes.
If we aren't allowed to swap codes, my apologies for making this post. PM me and I'll gladly delete it.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']So. Can this thread be used to trade codes?
I have an extra for Final Fantasy XIII for the 360. Would love to get any of the PC game codes (besides Just Cause 2) or any of the Kane & Lynch codes.
If we aren't allowed to swap codes, my apologies for making this post. PM me and I'll gladly delete it.[/QUOTE]

I dont see why you can't :) So go ahead.

I finally got my Ultimate rewards :D So happy to finally have an Ipod Touch, held off cuz not enough memory and too pricey and I already had 2 ipods (classic and a shuffle) prior to this one.

Also someone has put one up on ebay already:
http://cgi.ebay.com/iPod-Touch-8gb-...M-ENGRAVED-/280551709435?pt=Other_MP3_Players

[quote name='JoeCamNet']So. Can this thread be used to trade codes?
If we aren't allowed to swap codes, my apologies for making this post. PM me and I'll gladly delete it.[/QUOTE]

I've got 2 extra Final Fantasy PS3 codes. I need just about everything. I'd be willing to swap for your 360 codes or if anybody else is trading... PM me.

I just recently got my ultimate rewards in the mail. The itouch let you choose a free game, to come with it. How do you redeem this game or get access to it?

Squeenix said they would email the codes out starting this week perhaps. I think it was mentioned in the other thread.

[quote name='Nico0020']I just recently got my ultimate rewards in the mail. The itouch let you choose a free game, to come with it. How do you redeem this game or get access to it?[/QUOTE]

its noted at the top of the first post in this thread in a box.

FWIW I currently have 100 points for 2010 and it says I need 300 more to become a Silver Member (i.e. Silver = 400 points?)

I have 2 extra Kane & Lynch 2 360 codes that I would trade for anything other than Final Fantasy 13 codes.

I'm bummed that I missed out on the iPod last year :whistle2:(. Hopefully this year's prize will be just as good or better. I've got 680 points so far thanks to my friend who works at GameStop. I'm thinking I should register an account for my Dad since I get so many codes from my friend. Maybe I can double dip to make up for missing last year :D.

[quote name='TripleQ']FWIW I currently have 100 points for 2010 and it says I need 300 more to become a Silver Member (i.e. Silver = 400 points?)

I have 2 extra Kane & Lynch 2 360 codes that I would trade for anything other than Final Fantasy 13 codes.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get Silver until I hit 500 points. Weird...

[quote name='TripleQ']FWIW I currently have 100 points for 2010 and it says I need 300 more to become a Silver Member (i.e. Silver = 400 points?)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think it's 400 to become Silver. I have 180 points at Bronze and it tells me that I need 220 more to move up.

I have one FF13 (PS3) code to offer, willing to trade for any other code except Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP) or Just Cause 2 (360), please PM :)

[quote name='evilpotatoguy']Yeah, I think it's 400 to become Silver. I have 180 points at Bronze and it tells me that I need 220 more to move up. [/QUOTE]

The jump from Silver to Gold status is CRAZY (over 1000pts = 20+ games ?!?!!!) Even the Ultimate Tier is just a few hundred pts away afterwards. I'm hoping more surveys and pts. contests will be utilized. It just blows my mind how Square Enix expect their loyal fans to buy up multiple cross-platform copies of the same game just to keep up.

I just realized I'm in the same boat as zohar. I'm ultimate from last year and have no way if knowing when or if I'll be able to make it again this year.

I registered Nier early for both 360 and PS3, but got only one early registration bonus. Anyone get it more than once? That put me at 150. I had a code leftover from last year I reg'd and K&Ls put me at 300 for this year. Is the PC K&L out yet? I don't think I've seen it.

Here's to hoping for more bonus points to come.

[quote name='Ziv']I just realized I'm in the same boat as zohar. I'm ultimate from last year and have no way if knowing when or if I'll be able to make it again this year.[/QUOTE]

Umm, yes you do, as I have indicated, and as in the OP, ultimate is 1960 points. So just make sure to see how many points you accumulate this year (post 4/1/2010).

That would cover the when, but not the if part. I would need 1660 pts and there's not enough available pts for me to get yet. As of right now, without anymore bonus pts, I can only get halfway to Gold.

I'll still try though.

[quote name='Ziv']That would cover the when, but not the if part. I would need 1660 pts and there's not enough available pts for me to get yet. As of right now, without anymore bonus pts, I can only get halfway to Gold.

I'll still try though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... lame, right? :( It doesn't make sense from a "members rewards" perspective -- you're not really rewarding your loyal members who purchase games every year. The only people really being rewarded are "new" fans who have never bought a SE game before and suddenly buy all of them within one year.

But from a business point of view, the latter/current model totally works out, going with the assumption that the loyal, long-term members are going to be buying new games anyway.

I was stoked to be greeted by an Ultimate tier package in my mail box after coming back from my vacation :bouncy:

Getting this year's ultimate tier would be a daunting task since I'd already registered most of the games from last year and this year's offering isn't many enough.

[quote name='eau']I was stoked to be greeted by an Ultimate tier package in my mail box after coming back from my vacation :bouncy:

Getting this year's ultimate tier would be a daunting task since I'd already registered most of the games from last year and this year's offering isn't many enough.[/QUOTE]

Square Enix should really tease us with some hints/details on this year's prize rewards so I can find some justification to warrant the huge point divide between silver and gold standings. Possibly an Ipad giveaway for the top tier? I also feel loyal members from last year are getting shafted this time around, while new members will need to spend crazy amounts to achieve a pipedream.

Some words from SE on one of their blogs to anyone worried about going up a tier:
You will be able to earn more points through the site activities!

We are planning to give away more points for participating in surveys, playing games, and through other on-site activities this year. So don't be discouraged by the number of points you need to achieve a higher Tier! Just be sure to visit MEMBERS often to check out what's going on.
I really do hope that they'll provide more surveys and early registration bonuses like what they did for Nier. If not, then the only way to hit ultimate is to buy their games on all platforms, which is not what I want to do (again). :)

A: No they do not. You retain your previous year's tier pretty much just for show. The previous year's tier has no bearing on what you get this year. You get reset to Bronze after the last year is finished. Then you get to build up your points again. ;). However your total point number will always be attached to your registration tag. It shows how dedicated you are to Square/Enix.
I remember reading about this on one of their blogs. Your previous tier isn't only for show. You get to enjoy the perks of your previous tier even though you may not have reached that tier level for this current year. So, throughout the year, if they were doing other promotions and giving away stuff depending on tiers, you can qualify for the rewards based on your previous tier, not you current.

The only exception to this rule is the year-end rewards. It's the year-end rewards that will be based on the tier achieved this year. Your previous tier and points won't be counted toward this year's year-end rewards. So, when regarding year-end rewards, it is then that your previous tier is just for show.

^ That info isn't really important right now since there hasn't been any giveaways this year yet. But it should avoid some confusion if the time comes. I dunno if they will give anything this year, but I hope they do (or else what the heck was the reason for the switch to keep our previous tier).

Some more upcoming SE games I saw on Amazon that most likely will be eligible:

:ps3::360: Mindjack - January 31, 2011
:ps3::360::pc: Dungeon Siege 3 - March 20, 2011

:psp: Lord of Arcana - March 31, 2011
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - March 31, 2011

Would registering the last two games on the last day of the 2010-2011 year count for this year's points? There's not much of a reason why it shouldn't, but I'm asking just in case. I wouldn't want to depend on those games to go up a tier if there's a chance that they won't count for this year's points. That would suck if I'd be short a game or two from going up a tier. Did anyone register their games on the end date for last year's 2009-2010 period and it counted toward that year's tier level?

I registered every game on 3/31 last year. Well I registered 17 games that day. It's also the day I signed up. The last day couts as much as the first day.

[quote name='62t']March 31, 2011 is just a place holder date. SE hasnt said anything about those games.[/QUOTE]

I figured that it wasn't the final date. I don't think SE would release both of their games on the same day.

[quote name='Ziv']I registered every game on 3/31 last year. Well I registered 17 games that day. It's also the day I signed up. The last day couts as much as the first day.[/QUOTE]

Lol, procrastinating much? But that's good to hear it still counts.

So on the lower right corner of every Point Registration Card is printed a game specific number (I believe). Maybe we can aggregate a list of the ones that are out so it makes it easier for people to trade and swap them once they are out of the game case. Here are ones I can provide

Known:
20059 - JUST CAUSE 2 (Xbox 360)
90827 - Valkyrie Profile (DS)
90901 - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS)
90914 - Either Star Ocean: Intl PS3
90935 - Pony Friends 2 DS
91002 - FF XIII (Xbox 360)
91009 - Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (Xbox 360)
91010 - Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (PS3)

Unknown:
90909 - Nier (? System)

Ones I have (by this id#) that are potentially for trade since I cant register them as already have them on my account. However since I do not know which game they are for (except for mentioned above), hopefully we can identify them or I can swap for ones I dont have registered (must be identified first).
90909, 90910, 90914, 90935, 90936, 50079, 91002

and note, I just registered the 4 knowns for this year which means older game point cards work (e.g. KH 358).

[quote name='Arakias']So on the lower right corner of every Point Registration Card is printed a game specific number (I believe). Maybe we can aggregate a list of the ones that are out so it makes it easier for people to trade and swap them once they are out of the game case.[/QUOTE]

91001 - FF XIII (PS3)
90903 - Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back