Free stuff from a new user who was previously banned from GTZ (see inside thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Hazuki

Banned
Mods' edit: OP freely admits to being banned from GTZ (read further into the thread), and he's doing this only to pad feedback, so it's a mess waiting to happen.

OP won't be trading on here ever.

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']Its so i wont get ripped off on the shipping
i was a avid gametz trader until i got banned[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']I created an account for my mom and they told me it violated my 1 year restriction terms so a ban was necessary.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blissskr']No one is going to trade with a known scammer a simple search on google is all it took using your gametz name caveman and scammer and I was able to find all sorts of stuff some of it dating back as old as 2003 so apparently you never learned your lesson either. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-74832.html it's funny you mentioned your mother earlier in this thread too because the link posted people discuss how you two run scams together.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Salamando3000']So, lemme get this straight...

Here is the profile of the gentlemen from BlissKR's link that denounced a caveman from GameTZ as a scammer, that you are claiming to not be you - Link. Of particular interest to me is the "Available Games" section, that lists Combat, Defender, Football, Galaxian, Missile Command, Pac-Man, Cold Fear, and 5 others. In the OP, you're offering those same 7 games, along with 3 others. Point being, there's far more overlap than not in the games offered from the alleged "scammer caveman" and you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki'](in 2003 i was in a jail cell for assault)[/QUOTE]

Original post begins below:
Hello i am offering the following items for FREE.
YES FREE 100% FREE. All I ask is that you cover exact shipping cost.

Cd's (complete) (very good) : Ozzy Osbourne : Ozzmosis ,
Howard Stern Private parts the movie soundtrack

Atari games (cart only) : Missile Command,
Pac-Man,Galaxian,Combat,Defender,Football.

Playstation 2 games (complete) (good) : Grand theft auto: San Andreas,
Grand theft auto: Vice city-Pending, Cold Fear

Only traders with 25 trades or more are allowed these free items and only one per user.
I will ship as cheap as possible and you dont have to pay for shipping until you get the item.

Xbox games (Complete) (fair) : halo 2-Pending

Thank you for looking and i hope to become a well liked member of this great site.

NOTE: i will add more free stuff as i find it as i have alot of junk laying around that i will likely never user.
One mans trash is another mans payday

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it a little strange that a brand new user would only be offering this stuff to users with 25 trades or more? Little hypocritical if you ask me...

Its so i wont get ripped off on the shipping
i was a avid gametz trader until i got banned
gametz: Caveman
over 60 completed trades all with 100% excellent feedback

but that dont mean jack here
Mostly i just want to make the older users happy because i plan on sticking around and making a name for myself with great trades and great traders

Mostly i just want to make the older users happy because i plan on sticking around and making a name for myself with great trades and great traders[/QUOTE]

And just why were you banned?

Add to that you want to make a name for yourself but being registered since Jan this is your first post in the community????

Mostly i just want to make the older users happy because i plan on sticking around and making a name for myself with great trades and great traders[/QUOTE]

If you had 100% feedback and over 60 Trades.. what the fuck did you do to get banned ?

[quote name='Rollett']If you had 100% feedback and over 60 Trades.. what the fuck did you do to get banned ?[/QUOTE]

I created an account for my mom and they told me it violated my 1 year restriction terms so a ban was necessary.

[quote name='helluvagood']he just wants to get his rep back
too bad i only have 4 trades here[/QUOTE]
Well you don't get feedback from giving stuff away free so he should go about attaining it through actual trades in the trading forum like everyone else.

[quote name='astaroidz']if you got 100% good feedback and banned ,that is really sad man,there might be some reason behind that.[/QUOTE]
Well whatever the reason was i am looking for a fresh start and would like to start here

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']Well whatever the reason was i am looking for a fresh start and would like to start here[/QUOTE]
No one is going to trade with a known scammer a simple search on google is all it took using your gametz name caveman and scammer and I was able to find all sorts of stuff some of it dating back as old as 2003 so apparently you never learned your lesson either. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-74832.html it's funny you mentioned your mother earlier in this thread too because the link posted people discuss how you two run scams together.

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']i was a avid gametz trader until i got banned
[/QUOTE]
15xrdwk.gif

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']Only traders with 25 trades or more are allowed these free items and only one per user.
I will ship as cheap as possible and you dont have to pay for shipping until you get the item.
[/QUOTE]
I don't have 25 trades here, but if you allow I'll give you a chance. PM sent.

Think what ever you like the stuff i have is still for free if you guys want it.

But just so you guys know i have never scammed anybody for any reason my entire life. I was not brought up to be a crook

just give me a chance and you guys will see i am an honest man

Oh and that caveman is a completely different person (in 2003 i was in a jail cell for assault)

just go to gametz.com and search for caveman (that's my account)
i have been there less than a year

you can also go to goozex.com and search for Ryo Hazuki

combine my 2 accounts together and i have over 100 trades and they all have 100% excellent feedback

Please dont slander me again until you actually know WHO you are looking at
1279524187623.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blissskr']No one is going to trade with a known scammer a simple search on google is all it took using your gametz name caveman and scammer and I was able to find all sorts of stuff some of it dating back as old as 2003 so apparently you never learned your lesson either. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-74832.html it's funny you mentioned your mother earlier in this thread too because the link posted people discuss how you two run scams together.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Thats as close as you can get to getting bitch slapped in the face through the internet.

You call what i am doing padding trades well what if i was selling some of those games for the cost of shipping?
would you call that trade padding?
i could make a listing like this

SAMPLE
Gta: sa $2
gta: vc $2
cold fear: $2

all atari games $0.50 each

all games include free shipping.

Would that have made me look like a scammer or a great new trader with low prices?

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']You call what i am doing padding trades well what if i was selling some of those games for the cost of shipping?
would you call that trade padding?
i could make a listing like this

SAMPLE
Gta: sa $2
gta: vc $2
cold fear: $2

all atari games $0.50 each

all games include free shipping.

Would that have made me look like a scammer or a great new trader with low prices?[/QUOTE]

Here's an idea, it's a simple concept: Give it up and move on.

[quote name='AEJustin1']great find![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Massive respect for blissskr! Very nice find![/QUOTE]

[quote name='sdragon']Caught![/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Haha, pwnd![/QUOTE]

[quote name='kingtut313'][/QUOTE]

owned

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']Oh and that caveman is a completely different person (in 2003 i was in a jail cell for assault)

just go to gametz.com and search for caveman (that's my account)
i have been there less than a year

you can also go to goozex.com and search for Ryo Hazuki

combine my 2 accounts together and i have over 100 trades and they all have 100% excellent feedback

Please dont slander me again until you actually know WHO you are looking at[/QUOTE]

So, lemme get this straight...

Here is the profile of the gentlemen from BlissKR's link that denounced a caveman from GameTZ as a scammer, that you are claiming to not be you - Link. Of particular interest to me is the "Available Games" section, that lists Combat, Defender, Football, Galaxian, Missile Command, Pac-Man, Cold Fear, and 5 others. In the OP, you're offering those same 7 games, along with 3 others. Point being, there's far more overlap than not in the games offered from the alleged "scammer caveman" and you.

[quote name='Salamando3000']So, lemme get this straight...

Here is the profile of the gentlemen from BlissKR's link that denounced a caveman from GameTZ as a scammer, that you are claiming to not be you - Link. Of particular interest to me is the "Available Games" section, that lists Combat, Defender, Football, Galaxian, Missile Command, Pac-Man, Cold Fear, and 5 others. In the OP, you're offering those same 7 games, along with 3 others. Point being, there's far more overlap than not in the games offered from the alleged "scammer caveman" and you.[/QUOTE]

I am confused was that a complement or a bad statement
What do you mean by "more overlap than not"

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']I am confused was that a complement or a bad statement
What do you mean by "more overlap than not"[/QUOTE]

My Point -> Both you and the profile linked in that scammer thread had a lot of games in common. You had more games in common than there were games not in common.

However, I'm also noticing that the Caveman in the link has a "Member Since" date from 2009...~6 years after the posts in the scammer thread. So, if gametz completely deletes users from its system after a set period of time, I suppose its possible that you just picked the same username as a person that was a scammer in 2003. That's something someone with more knowledge of GameTZ will have to chime in on.

Either way, trying to pad your trade feedback with "free" or "for price of shipping" games is kind of a shady thing to do. If you're legit, you can build feedback the normal way. If you're worried about getting scammed, then only deal with people with sufficient feedback.

Ok I get the free stuff part where he is giving free games and stuff out for SHIPPING COST. But how does this help him? Does that get noted on his trade account for 25 trades and he gets to scam other people later or something? I'm awfully confused. Someone please explain this.

Wow this was fun to read. I hope this is the right guys if not .....

Either way it was nice of him to offer free stuff. I sent out free stuff and i just paid shipping. If they are active users i do not mind giving away stuff for free just to be nice. I can care less about trade credits i never trade online. To much can go wrong even with people that have good feedback.

Anyways thanks for the laughs

[quote name='blissskr']Well you don't get feedback from giving stuff away free so he should go about attaining it through actual trades in the trading forum like everyone else.[/QUOTE]

So that is what he wants, a shitload of easy trade rep? Man if that is true then this guy is a douchbomber.

You guys are gonna feel stupid a year from now when i have over 100 trades all with 100% positive feedback.

Your taunts only fuel me to become a better trader than you just to prove you wrong

Excuse for not being a scammer: imprisonment......classic!

Sounds like a really trustworthy person.

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']You guys are gonna feel stupid a year from now when i have over 100 trades all with 100% positive feedback.

Your taunts only fuel me to become a better trader than you just to prove you wrong[/QUOTE]

Not if you're banned.

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']Your taunts only fuel me to go into a rage and start assaulting people until I'm thrown back into the pokey[/QUOTE]

so what is your favorite term, big house, pokey, the clink???

[quote name='Ryo Hazuki']You guys are gonna feel stupid a year from now when i have over 100 trades all with 100% positive feedback.

Your taunts only fuel me to become a better trader than you just to prove you wrong[/QUOTE]

Dude give it up....

Who the hell is gonna trade with you after all the info blissskr put up...
(blissskr props man!)

On other note the fact you don't seem too angry in your post about this isn't a normal reaction because I know I would be more than annoyed if someone accused me of ripping someone off when giving free stuff away...

PS: Also found his first blog post to be about trading and I quote:
"This site needs a chat room so people can work out trades"
suspicious anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back