[Canada] Walmart Hardware Clearance

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Very low stock especially since it's been posted to RFD. But if you can find them, the following are all $20 each

Dualshock & Uncharted 1 controller bundle
Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel
XBOX 120GB HD
Microsoft Wireless Mic

Good luck!

That dualshock and Uncharted bundle is an absolute steal at $20. So just go to any wal-mart and they'll have this price down? or what.

I found none of these in stock, except the wireless mics, at my local Walmart (Rosemère) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Clark.Griswold']I thought the HD was $75, not $20? Does anyone have a receipt copy so I can get them to look up based on the item number?[/QUOTE]

I thought 250GB HD was 75? Could be wrong. I never found any of them in stock.

There's about five or six Uncharted GH + Dualshock 3 combos for $20 exactly at the Marlborough location in Calgary.

I tried getting the clerk to give me either Little Big Planet or Rachet & Clank for the same price, but she couldn't as it still came up as it's original price. Seems to be only the Uncharted bundles. Bummer. I already have Uncharted.

Having said that a DS3 for $20 is awesome.

I dropped in a Wal-Mart on the off-chance they might have an Xbox 120 GB HD in stock. As expected, nothing. They did have the Xbox 60 GB HD, but at it's regular price of $110 - yes, I scanned it to make sure. :cry:

[quote name='VetraX']There's about five or six Uncharted GH + Dualshock 3 combos for $20 exactly at the Marlborough location in Calgary.

I tried getting the clerk to give me either Little Big Planet or Rachet & Clank for the same price, but she couldn't as it still came up as it's original price. Seems to be only the Uncharted bundles. Bummer. I already have Uncharted.

Having said that a DS3 for $20 is awesome.[/QUOTE]
Might have to go to Marlb' tonight then. Thanks for the heads up.

Just finished my errands, and just as I thought, nothing. Not even the 250 gig drives. Ah well, at least they had the sewing needles I was looking for (surprisingly).

[quote name='Rocky071']Might have to go to Marlb' tonight then. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]
haha. Sorry bro but they'll be gone now. ;)

Is there an ad for these? Or some sort of Wal-Mart flyer/page that I could use to price match with? I have a local shop willing to do it, but I need proof...

Nothing at the Marlborough location. The only controller bundles they had were the Ratchet ones. No HDDs, Racing wheels etc. These Walmart deals seem more hit & miss than clearance items at Staples/Source :lol:

No joy at South Common Edmonton. Sending the wife to check out the Sherwood Park location after SHAW comes to hook up the cable. :D

Bolton had a $75 and $109 clearance marked XBox drives, one of each. I didn't scan to see what was what, but I think the 60gb was $75, and the $109 was 250gb

Hwy 27 had tons of $10 PS2 Dualshocks, in different colors, but I didn't find a single PS3 USB charger for $10, as per RFD thread.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I didn't scan to see what was what, but I think the 60gb was $75, and the $109 was 250gb[/QUOTE]

It's actually the other way around, i.e. the 60 GB is $109.99 and the 250 GB is $75.

Thanks op, I found two Xbox 360 Wireless Microphones at the Orleans Superstore location (Ottawa) and there was a couple left if anyone is interested. They were marked as $60 but scanned in at $20. Great deal!

No hard drives though.

I wonder if you could price match this at Futureshop or Bestbuy? I probably should've gotten more than one :(

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']no luck at kenaston location in winnipeg. anyone else in this strange-weathered city have any luck?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting me know. I was just about to head out.

Nothing at any of the locations in Saskatoon. :(

I did, however, pick up Resonance of Fate for 360 for $30*. The PS3 version is the same price.

*Actually, $20. They took $10 off because it scanned at $60, but the price tag said $30. Don't know if that is a thing, but I was going to ask too many questions about a free $10 off discount. :D

[quote name='Alexisonfire']Nothing at any of the locations in Saskatoon. :(

I did, however, pick up Resonance of Fate for 360 for $30*. The PS3 version is the same price.

*Actually, $20. They took $10 off because it scanned at $60, but the price tag said $30. Don't know if that is a thing, but I was going to ask too many questions about a free $10 off discount. :D[/QUOTE]

http://www.milliondollarjourney.com/consumer-tip-scanning-code-of-practice.htm

Still haven't found a 360 HDD of any size, but I noticed You're In The Movies was marked at $10. Not really worth it for the game alone, but the included Xbox Live Vision Camera for the above price isn't too shabby considering it can also be used on PS3 in place of the Playstation Eye or on a PC as a webcam.

[quote name='Alexisonfire']Nothing at any of the locations in Saskatoon. :(

*Actually, $20. They took $10 off because it scanned at $60, but the price tag said $30. Don't know if that is a thing, but I was going to ask too many questions about a free $10 off discount. :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, its the scan code of practice. Most major retailers have to not only honor the cheaper tag price, but also take $10 off.
In the event the item is under $10, you get it free. Places like Walmart like to wait for the consumer to mention it because they always have stuff scan at the wrong price.

(This only works if the product scans higher than what the label says)

/facepalm

Would you believe I knew that, but had just forgotten about it?

Anyway, did end up finding an Uncharted PS3 controller bundle for my roommate. Good deals!

[quote name='Alexisonfire']/facepalm

Would you believe I knew that, but had just forgotten about it?

Anyway, did end up finding an Uncharted PS3 controller bundle for my roommate. Good deals![/QUOTE]
Wow lucky, this deal was dead in most of Canada last week.

[quote name='Blendermess1']I found a 160gb hard drive upgrade deal for 20$ ;-) It was the last one in laval val des brises![/QUOTE]
Nice, first I've heard of that one on sale. Do you happen to have a copy of the reciept? What was the item number on it please? It should be around 12 numbers long and right beside the name of the product before the price.

Edit: Never mind, I just realized you were talking about the PS3 one and not the Xbox 360 one. The item number would still be nice though for those who wanted to call the store and check stock.

Since you guys are having some luck this late, I figure what the hell since I'm going to the EB which is right next to the WM tomorrow. Probably all gone though with my luck. Looking for the Uncharted+Dualshock.

Attempted and failed to get the Uncharted + Dualshock. I could try and PM it at FS I suppose.

bread's done
Back