Holy Crap... I'm 20!

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
Hurray for my birthday! Hurray for the end of my teenage years (admittedly quite a good decade)! Hooray for self serving off topic posts! WOOOOOO!

Edit: Hooray for getting a TiVo!!!!

\:D/ \:D/

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I'm just turned 20 a month ago.... I can't wait until next year.[/quote]

Well... I'm in a college town, so if I want booze... I can pretty much get booze. But I understand what you mean. Funny, in your picture you look older (assuming that is you...) Happy Belated Bday!

20 was the most pointless bday I can recall... I don't think I really ... oh, no wait that's just about every bday for me, thank you so much Thanksgiving.

[quote name='"Zenithian Legend"']20 was the most pointless bday I can recall... I don't think I really ... oh, no wait that's just about every bday for me, thank you so much Thanksgiving.[/quote]

So you also have to deal with the "kill two birds with one stone" jokes about having your birthday on thanksgiving and the potential to have a birthday cake that has a giant turkey on it?

Congrats OP.

[quote name='Mike23']I'm turning 19 in a month or so...that's legal drinking age.[/quote]

You lucky Canadian. :p

[quote name='Mike23']I'm turning 19 in a month or so...that's legal drinking age.[/quote]

Which provinces is it 19 and which are 20? I know BC is 19.

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Mike23']I'm turning 19 in a month or so...that's legal drinking age.[/quote]

Which provinces is it 19 and which are 20? I know BC is 19.[/quote]

Hmm, as far as I know all provinces besides Alberta and Quebec (18) are 19 for legal drinking age.

[quote name='Mike23'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Mike23']I'm turning 19 in a month or so...that's legal drinking age.[/quote]

Which provinces is it 19 and which are 20? I know BC is 19.[/quote]

Hmm, as far as I know all provinces besides Alberta and Quebec (18) are 19 for legal drinking age.[/quote]

I meant 18 as opposed to 20. Good old Alberta...

bread's done
Back