Xbox Live Arcade
Genre:
Action
Rating:
T
ESRB Content Descriptors:
Blood and Gore, Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes
Players: 1 – 6

The Scoop: Koji Igarashi and Konami put a new twist on the classic Casltevania series by bringing together a handful of past heroes with an all new 6 player on-line co-op mode.

Continue reading at Level Up News.

I really dig this game and can't wait for DLC to finally come out. I finally got my Yatsuno or whatever it is for Alucard and I kick ass now. I plan to get my Soma up a big higher too... and eventually finish my 200 gamerscore for the game. I still need to beat a boss as 5 skeletons with one person left living. I also need to kill 10,000 baddies. That will come in time though, I'm not worried about that.

[quote name='Retom7']I really dig this game and can't wait for DLC to finally come out. I finally got my Yatsuno or whatever it is for Alucard and I kick ass now. I plan to get my Soma up a big higher too... and eventually finish my 200 gamerscore for the game. I still need to beat a boss as 5 skeletons with one person left living. I also need to kill 10,000 baddies. That will come in time though, I'm not worried about that.[/QUOTE]

Ahh that's pretty awesome man, still no where near the 200 gamescore mark on my end. Need to work on it though cause this game really is a lot of fun :)

I am only at about 5000 kills towards my 10,000 needed. I need to rock some singleplayer to get the kill count up. I really enjoy the game and cannot wait until the DLC comes out... as long as it's 400pts or less. Not paying any more for one map and two characters. I fell for that trap once with MW2 map pack 1 & 2... :(

PS - feel free to look me up if you're looking to play online. I now have 2 Yatsunos! Woohooo!!! My Allucard rocks now...

I just recently got my 200pts... I also wasted my money and bought the DLC thinking it was the leaked content (map, 2 characters, and some other stuff)... WRONG... one stinking new map and a terrible one at that. It's not fun, the level design is bland and boring, the boss is nearly impossible for all the wrong reasons, and it was an absolute waste of 400pts... with that DLC the game is not worth $20. I definately still suggest picking up the game at 1200 pts, or all of it if it goes on sale.

bread's done
Back