Ebates - Get Cash Back On Online Purchases, Amazon $5 for Using Amazon App

conkwe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
If anyone is interested, please sign up through my referral link for Ebates.

Ebates is a cash back website where you get a percentage of your online purchase back in the form of check or PayPal. The payout minimum is pretty low at $5.01. You also get a free $5 to your account or a $10 gift card at sign-up. You only need an email address to sign up. They'll ask for your mailing address/PayPal address when needed.

Another cash back website I use is Mr. Rebates. I use this more often than Ebates most of the time since they usually have better rebates.

Amazon $5 Coupon
Use my referral link to get a $5 coupon at Amazon for signing into the Amazon App the first time: https://amazon.com/mpr?referralcode=SHERE2453N&ref_=mpr_tr_ss

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='texasnano24']Hey i definatly did this and i was a confirmed buyer as of the 28th when will you send me 3 dollars. verify your account my e-mail that i used was [email protected][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got it. Let me know your paypal address and I'll send you the $3. Thanks for joining.

Edited post since promotion is over.

^Hmm, I guess they don't offer it anymore. Before, you would get it automatically when you sign up, but it looks like they took it down. Well, I edited the original post.

You don't have to make a $25 purchase if you don't want to. But I do pay people when they do during referral promotional events. There's one happening right now. You could look under the Tell-A-Friend page. The referral rewards are really good, it's probably why they stopped the sign-up incentives.

I looked at the ebates site again. The sign up incentives are still there, so the free $5 or $10 gift card are still available. Dunno why they didn't show up the last time I checked.

[quote name='conkwe']I looked at the ebates site again. The sign up incentives are still there, so the free $5 or $10 gift card are still available. Dunno why they didn't show up the last time I checked.[/QUOTE]
i used ur referal

I love this site. I use it mainly for BestBuy & Newegg purchases. The cash back combined with credit card rewards & BB rewards or the fact that Newegg doesn't charge tax ensure I get an amazing bargain every time. I wish it worked for Amazon!

[quote name='UnlockPotential']I love this site. I use it mainly for BestBuy & Newegg purchases. The cash back combined with credit card rewards & BB rewards or the fact that Newegg doesn't charge tax ensure I get an amazing bargain every time. I wish it worked for Amazon![/QUOTE]

I love these sites too. They saved me a lot of money. I use them for a bunch of stores. Just today, I bought at Groupon and used Mr. Rebates.

bread's done
Back