Cheap Blu-Ray discs at Costco

El1te

CAGiversary!
I was at my local Costco last week and they had lots of Blu Rays for $7.99. I didn't find any new releases at that price, but they had newer ones for $12.99.

I didn't have time to look through them all, but I got Total Recall for $7.99, and 2012 and Vantage Point for $12.99.

I go through the Blu-Ray section of Costco every time I shop there(maybe once a week.)
I've bought from there I think once or twice. They don't have very good deals when it comes to Blu-Ray movies.

[quote name='bungletrpg']I go through the Blu-Ray section of Costco every time I shop there(maybe once a week.)
I've bought from there I think once or twice. They don't have very good deals when it comes to Blu-Ray movies.[/QUOTE]

They don't have a huge selection, but I would consider $7.99 and 12.99 good deals for blu ray movies.

This month they've easily been surpassed by BJ's $5 off blu-ray coupon, with certain titles coming out to only $2.99. Although they're collection never seems to grow much.

Overall, Costco's BD prices aren't that impressive, but when they get low, they get crazy low. I got the 5-disc Blade Runner for $13 several months ago even though I already had two copies on HD DVD.

bread's done
Back