Free month of Gamefly or 3 Months for less then $30 (2 game plan)

phantasyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
For New or previous members, Gamefly offers a Free Month with the Purchase of a one month plan. I have been with Gamefly for about 2 years now and it is hands down the best video game renting service around!

New Games are usually recieved on release date or 1-2 days prior.

The Top 3 Reasons to Sign up:

1. Gamefly gives you $5 Credit every 3 Month of Service for the purchase of Pre-Owned games.
  2. Gamefly rewards long time members by giving them 5% off Used games after 6 months of service and 10% off for 1 year! (Used games are always Complete with manual and case art + Free shipping!)
  3. After your 2 Months, you can get a additional month for 11.95 by going through there Cancel menu (It only works once and you don't need to actually cancel for it to show up) so you can get a total of 3 Months for less then $30 (Pre-payed Two Gameplan).
So 3 months of gamefly (2 Months + Cancel menu month) will cost you:

(2 Gameplan) will end up costing $34.90 + free $5 Gamefly Credit!
or
(1 Gameplan) 27.90 + free $5 Gamefly Credit!

If I helped you please sign up through the link listed below!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/Wl1Mj
  1. 1 Game Out 2 Months for only
    $7.98/Month
    Billed once at $15.95($15.95/month after)
  2. 2 Games Out 2 Months for only
    $11.48/Month
    Billed once at $22.95($22.95/month after)
And please feel free to ask or PM me if you have any questions about Gamefly, I will gladly answer them for you. Enjoy;)

For Previous members
you can try signing up through a different email and using a different address (Any). After signing up change the address to the correct one.

Last edited by a moderator:
For New members, Gamefly offers a Free Month with the Purchase of a one month plan. I have been with Gamefly for about 2 years now and it is hands down the best video game renting service around!

New Games are usually recieved on release date or 1-2 days prior.

The Top 3 Reasons to Sign up:
Gamefly gives you $5 Credit every 3 Month of Service for the purchase of Pre-Owned games.
Gamefly rewards long time members buy giving them 5% off Used games (Which are always Complete/Free shipping) after 6 months and 10% off for 1 year!
After your 2 Months, you can get a additional month for 11.95 by going through there Cancel menu (It only works once and you don't need to actually cancel for it to show up) so you can get a total of 3 Months for less then $30 (Two Gameplan only).
So 3 months of gamefly (2 Months + Cancel menu month) will net you:

(2 Gameplan) will end up costing $34.90 + free $5 Gamefly Credit!
or
(1 Gameplan) 27.90 + free $5 Gamefly Credit!

If I helped you please sign up through the link below!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/Wl1Mj
1 Game Out 2 Months for only
$7.98/Month
Billed once at $15.95($15.95/month after)
2 Games Out 2 Months for only
$11.48/Month
Billed once at $22.95($22.95/month after)

And please feel free to ask or PM me if you have any questions about Gamefly, I will gladly answer them for you. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post, really broke it down in detail. I might bite but must discuss with the fam first.
I kept seeing the BOGO Month but wasn't thinking it was still ~$8 for that deal.
Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back